MW3 confgs

gemcneill

• Replies 349
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I updated my config and placed all configs back to players2 folder instead of main because hldsupdatetool checks that.

And we decided not to cut server files since updates are going through hldsupdatetool which downloads these files anyway. Just need 1TB to 2TB RAID1 depending on server performance.

I updated my config and placed all configs back to players2 folder instead of main because hldsupdatetool checks that.

And we decided not to cut server files since updates are going through hldsupdatetool which downloads these files anyway. Just need 1TB to 2TB RAID1 depending on server performance.

I plan to use manual updates (batch)...no game should need 14 gigs for a dedi server...that's just insane.

Taking too much space and taking too long to copy all that.

How does steam auto update the files? To a folder on your desktop?

It uses a directory command in the commandline to define where it puts it.

Also guys i've seen alot of people grabbing that MW3 Server install off our servers, just curious what speeds did you guys get?

Hello

I have a problem.

I created some server configuration attached earlier but I see only one server in the browser MW3

All servers created work but I can not solve this problem.

I added the script tcadmin:

netsh firewall add allowedprogram "%gameserverexe%" %serverip%_%serverport% ENABLE

My command line is this:

+set dedicated 2 +set net_ip %serverip% +set net_queryPort %customport1% +set net_masterServerPort %serverport% +set net_port %customport2% +set net_authPort 8766 +set sv_config server.cfg +set sv_maxclients %slots% +start_map_rotate

Does the tcadmin config need to be changed at all here that you provided Peace. I think the server.cfg file location in default files needs to be changed right? Also I wish tcadmin has a bit by bit or block level copying feature so I didnt have to send out a 13 gig file again to the servers :(

• Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 16 Guests (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Terms of Use