TCAdmin 2.0.35 now available

LFA

New Features

• Added -retry to steam commandline.

Bug Fixes

• If the user does not have access to a game update or mod it does not show up in the list anymore.
  • Reduced CPU used by the game monitor when services were disabled.
  • Reduced CPU used by the service manager.
  • Error when the user has access to predefined commandlines and not to custom commandlines or the other way around.
  • Sub admins without permissions to view users should not be able to change the service owner.
  • Access denied error when sub admin views the service settings and does not have permissions to view users.
  • Access denied error when deleting test1.so.
  • Reseller's subadmins have access to server settings.

Hum big problem for me ....

I updated to 2.0.35.0 but after completed it, my admins haven't any more access to the administration page ...

There is no more icons and links

Anyone else with this bug ?

or any fix ?

---

Ok I fixed this bug by doing manual update into all server, including the master one (./updatetool)

That's normal to have to use it or that's a little bug I had just for this update ?

Edited by WolwX

PROBLEM :

IF i go to Check for Updates after the 2.0.35.0 installation , he say error" Error: ConnectFailure (Connection refused)"

and if i go to my server list , Servers Status : Unknow .

In hlsw the servers are Runing

Please Fix it :!

Same probleme but resolved !

Hi,

Try deleting any file in .tmp with .lock extension. If this doesn't work start the monitor in console mode to see if it starts that way:

cd /home/tcadmin/Monitor

./monitor-console

If it doesn't start correctly try doing a manual update:

./updatetool 2.0.35

Same probleme but resolved !

Hi,

Try deleting any file in .tmp with .lock extension. If this doesn't work start the monitor in console mode to see if it starts that way:

cd /home/tcadmin/Monitor

./monitor-console

If it doesn't start correctly try doing a manual update:

./updatetool 2.0.35

Thank's man , it's Fine !

Great update apart from my install broke so i had to manual update.

Also i'm still getting the cpu spikes to 100% for around 5 seconds whenever i load the game servers list and it's loading the service status of each game server,

only seems to do it when it needs to update the status of many game servers, could also mean it does the same for voice servers but i haven't checked.

The cpu usage is a bit better though which is good, would be nice to see it reduced a bit more and in line with tcadmin1.

Edited by BomBom

If you can reproduce this by deleting the cache files in TCAdmin2\Cache and viewing the service list create a support ticket with the login for your server and control panel so I can take a look. All the files in the Cache folder are safe to delete.