monitorconsole using all my CPU

Flummoxed

I seem to be having a problem where the MonitorConsole will use all my CPU. I'll start it up and it will be fine, but after sitting for a few minutes it will jump into high 90's and stays there. I'm the only one who can log into TCadmin at the moment so there’s no one else using it.

plz help killing my Q4 server I'm trying to run.

MonitorConsole.jpg.431f16f7d18a331642457ff09a115cf2.jpg

Ok, after playing with different things I found that this only happened when Quake4 service is running. Then after some more tinkering, enabling the System Monitor plug-in, it no longer does it while quake 4 service is running. So now the only problem I'm having with this issue is that when I select "Server Status and Administration" for the Quake 4 server it shoots up into the 90's again and never get a response back. Guess I'm going to have to stay clear of that until it’s figured out.

Ok, ignore my 2nd post; it seems to be still happening, but only with Quake 4. My guess is maybe its check the server to see if slots/private server have been modified and is going into the same problem as when I choose Server Status and Administration. It doesn’t show any kind of error message, the webpage just kind of hangs like it’s having problems querying the server for information.

Could be the issue. I would suggest setting the game compatibility to none, and put in a ticket. I'll have Luis look at it.

We haven't received any other reports about the Q4 query not working, so I suspect it may be a problem with a config or something on that server.

We are working on a fix for this. For now you can go to System Settings > Plugings > Configure Game Server Compatibility and set the compatibility for Quake4 to blank. This will disable the query for that game.

Archived