Server not starting

wizzler

I've just setup a new TCA 2 master server on debian and added a new game server.

However, in the monitor console i get the following error after done configuring:

TCAdmin - The Game Hosting Control Panel

System.Exception: The server with id '2' does not exist.

at TCAdmin.SDK.Objects.Server..ctor(Int32 serverId)

at TCAdmin.SDK.MonitorConfiguration.get_ThisServer()

at TCAdmin.MonitorLib.?.?(MonitorMode ?)

Service manager seems to be running fine.

Any ideas on how to solve this issue?

It says server id 2.

It looks like you configured the server as a remote but it is not connecting to the same database as the master.

I'm using direct connection to the MySQL db.

This is what the Monitor log say:

02/07/2012 13:27:02	System.Web.Services	System.Net.WebException: The request failed with HTTP status 401: No license key has been configured..
  at System.Web.Services.Protocols.SoapHttpClientProtocol.ReadResponse(SoapClientMessage message, WebResponse response, Stream responseStream, Boolean asyncCall)
  at System.Web.Services.Protocols.SoapHttpClientProtocol.Invoke(String methodName, Object[] parameters)
  at TCAdmin.GameHosting.SDK.Web.References.ServerUtilities.ServerUtilities.ConfigureGameAccount()
  at TCAdmin.GameHosting.Monitor.Service.Start()
02/07/2012 13:28:42	TCAdmin.SDK	System.Exception: The server with id '2' does not exist.
  at TCAdmin.SDK.Objects.Server..ctor(Int32 serverId)
  at TCAdmin.SDK.MonitorConfiguration.get_ThisServer()
  at TCAdmin.MonitorLib.Ԗ.Ԝ(MonitorMode ԝ)

When disabling the firewall on the remote server and checking version on master, it says:

Error: ConnectFailure (Connection refused)

Do this:

- Log in to your master's control panel. Select Server Management > Remote DB Connection. Enter the information so the remote can connect to the database.

- Generate a new ConfigUtility.config for the remote. Save it to Program Files\TCAdmin2\Monitor overwriting the existing file. Restart the monitor. It should start correctly.

Do this:

- Log in to your master's control panel. Select Server Management > Remote DB Connection. Enter the information so the remote can connect to the database.

- Generate a new ConfigUtility.config for the remote. Save it to Program Files\TCAdmin2\Monitor overwriting the existing file. Restart the monitor. It should start correctly.

Strange. When clicking on Remote DB Connection i get the error: Remote DB connections is not supported by SQLite.

The checkbox is on enabled but everything else i greyed out.

Strange. When clicking on Remote DB Connection i get the error: Remote DB connections is not supported by SQLite.

The checkbox is on enabled but everything else i greyed out.

Skip that part and generate the file.