Tcadmin module for whmcs setup

Ryanhz

I am currently trying to setup the tcadmin module for whmcs to have the servers created automatically. We are using the latest version of TCAdmin 2.0 and WHMCS. Every time we try and have the order setup in TCAdmin from WHMCS we get the following error

Order Accept Encountered Problems

Curl error: couldn't connect to host Url: http://gamecp.(mydomainname).com:8880/billingapi.aspx

All of the settings we have are correct per the setup guide that is listed for this module and the API has been enabled in TCAdmin does anyone have any suggestions as to why I may be getting this error?

I did notice that in the steps for the API setup in tcadmin it listed the following

Now login to TCAdmin and go to System Settings > Plugins > TC_GSAUTO > Configure .

Scroll down until you see the Billing API Settings section and then tick Enable Billing API, enter an email where requested and enter the IP your WHMCS system is installed on into the Allowed IPs field.

These settings are not available in 2.0 is there a file that needs to be edited to allow the IP from whmcs?

WHMCS has been unable to help me solve the problem so I am hoping someone here has experience with this.

• 4 months later...
That error usually means the server where whmcs is installed has connections to port 8880 blocked. On your master try redirecting port 80 to 8880. In whmcs change the port from 8880 to 80. http://help.tcadmin.com/Frequently_Asked_Questions#Configure_the_website_on_port_80

Hi guys,

I had a very similar problem.

I did the above on my CentOS dedi and am now getting this error:

Error: System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object at Web.GameHosting.billingapi.xc9f5c0c708acbff6 () [0x00000] in :0 at Web.GameHosting.billingapi.Page_Load (System.Object sender, System.EventArgs e) [0x00000] in :0

Any help would be greatly appreciated.