RVS and AutoMBL Problem

DrChicago

I am having a problem with RVS and the AutoMBL banlist for PunkBuster. It is not working correctly:

[5/9/2005 4:43:47 PM] Could not find /system/pb/ on the FTP server

[5/9/2005 4:43:47 PM] pbbans.dat is empty or could not be found

We were running another CP and an FTP server seperate and it worked fine but since the change the AutoMBL is not working. Any suggestions?

I have looked at it on the server and nothing have changed to the location of the folders.

Oops forgot to mention to re-start your master monitor for the file permissions to get reloaded. You can do this within the panel. Goto System Settings>Servers, click on the master server and the restart the monitor from there.

If it still does not work, please submit a support ticket with the info you can provide about the program, and I'll put the brains of the outfit right on it :razz:

Please remember that restarting the monitor will stop all operations such as server setups etc...

So make sure you arent setting anything up when you do it.

<table border="0" align="center" width="90%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td class="SmallText">LFA</td></tr><tr><td class="quote">

/system/pb/ does not exist. it should include the virtual folder name. something like XX Running on xx.xxx.xxx port xx/system/pb/

</td></tr></table>

Problem with that is the FTP client built into MBL does not like spaces in the path.....

My solution was to use a different FTP server on a different port for MBL.

Archived