TCADMIN-CSGO CONFIG : Work Shop Collection + Workshop Start Map

kaosx

Ok so i have spent awhile getting this just right for myself. There is no need anymore for map groups its is now controlled thru WORKSHOP, So i have taken the time to adjust the config,

Where you see in the screen shot, AUTHKEY Change ME , Thats not needed until you go into command line changer and select CUSTOM COMMAND LINE

Now i know the Classic Competitive Command line had just de_dust2 but it still plays in COMP settings, I have done it this way so servers will still start up and customers cann add there own workshop collections,

Default Commandline:

srcds -game csgo -console -condebug -usercon +game_type 0 +game_mode 0 -maxplayers_override $[service.Slots] +exec server.cfg +map de_dust2 -ip $[service.IpAddress] -port $[service.GamePort]

Private Commandline:

srcds -game csgo -console -condebug -usercon +game_type 0 +game_mode 0 -maxplayers_override $[service.Slots] +exec server.cfg +map de_dust2 -ip $[service.IpAddress] -port $[service.GamePort]

Classic Casual

Classic Competitive

srcds -game csgo -console -condebug -usercon +game_type 0 +game_mode 1 -maxplayers_override $[service.Slots] +exec server.cfg +map de_dust2 -ip $[service.IpAddress] -port $[service.GamePort]

Now here are a few pics and link to Download the new config

Custom Variables.PNG

Custom-CMD.PNG

VGA-CS_GO - Windows.xml

Edited by kaosx

No problem ECF

I had added a couple notes aswell to them but forgot to show them so here ther are.

When you hover over with mouse you get a POPUP and you can click on the links in the POPUPS

authkey-link2.jpg

startmap-link.jpg

• 9 months later...