game rising stom

zona-gamer

Okay, I will clear things up here. Soon(tomorrow I think) Rising Storm will go live. It will merge with RO2, so you can just use your current Red Orchestra 2 config, update it. Then all you need to do is start the maps beginning with RSTE-.

This way you can host/start rising storm.

Thanks friend for your post, and all equally, and we have found the exact key and very simple, but what is Esperava, putting correct input maps risisng rising storm you do and if you put ro2 input will be of ro2 and even complement the two types of games, thanks,

The easiest way to set up the correct files is to download the server files using the steamcmd app_id 212542 then you'll have an ro2server.bat file adjust the command line if needed then launch the bat file. This will create all of the files needed including the new ROGame.ini file. Then you can adjust your tca2 cfg accordingly. A simple command line line:rste-Saipan?minplayers=0?maxplayers=$[service.Slots]? -seekfreeloadingserver -unattended -noinnerexception -multihome=$[service.IpAddress] -port=$[service.GamePort] -PREFERPROCESSOR=$[service.CustomPort1]

The game will tend to lag if using affinity on multiple processors (64 slots) and the recommended cpu is 3.4ghz. I've tested it on the L5520 with about 48 players and had no lag at all. I've attached a v2 windows xml file.

RS - Windows.xml

Somebody looking for a rising storm server on your site is not going to buy an ro2 server and why is this the hard way? the web admin tool works so the clients can set whatever maps they want. Yes the maps/games are combined but RS is still a different game.