Connection Issues

WickedGameServers

We currently have a teamspeak on our Master that works correctly and we just setup a teamspeak on our Remote server and were having issues.

This is the error i keep getting when trying to create or delete a teamspeak from the Remote server.

"Unable to write data to the transport connection: An established connection was aborted by the software in your host machine."

I have tried everything, IP is added to whitelist our Firewall is off, when i go into my settings to test the connection sometimes it connects fine and then sometimes it dont, when i try to create a teamspeak after it tests ok it gives me an error then says it cannot connect, anyone have any idea whats going on? Everything is setup just fine in tcadmin(superadmin and password).

If it works and then shows random connection errors it is because the teamspeak server is banning your IP. It's the only reason. Teamspeak bans an IP after sending too many commands if it is not in the whitelist.

Add all your master server's IPs to the whitelist and restart the teamspeak server. Also ask teamspeak if there is any way to view which IPs have been banned so you can add it to the whitelist.

• 1 month later...

Archived