TCAdmin 2.0.79 now available

LFA

New Features

• Added before/after fast download sync script events.
  • Added before/after game update script events. Scripts can be configured in the update settings.
  • Added support for mods that don't require extracting a file. Just set the windows or linux filename to "none".

Bug fixes

• Fixed duplicate key error when rescheduling a task after it was executed. This prevented the task from executing again.
  • Support web forms could not be translated.
  • Sub user could not execute a game server's custom script if it had parameters.
  • Scheduled steam update for game servers was updating the base game files instead of the game server's files.
  • Fixed fast download sync error when fast downloads folder was owned by root.
  • Fixed error when deleting over 1000 email notifications at the same time.
  • Fixed access denied errors when extracting some rar files.
  • Fixed an error when the monitor was managing memory usage on virtual servers.
  • Linux web console supports russian characters.
  • Fixed error when importing themes on Linux.
  • Fixed error on Linux when clicking on save twice in the game's file system permissions.

Verry nice update <---- I dont mean that @ all. After the update i lost evry thing. Its a clean install. All my mods configs and my gameservers are gone.

I updated for 1 hour ago, and all seems to work fine. Didn't you take a backup?

Also, I can't seem to figure out, why TCAdmin should delete your game servers?

Edited by DennisMidjord

This usually happens when you initially configure tcadmin to use a mysql database but don't restart the monitor. It keeps using the sqlite database until you restart. The update restarted the monitor so it started using the blank mysql database. You need to run the configuration utility again and configure it to connect to the sqlite database.

Seeing the following on Linux in regards to FTP:

Response: 331 User name okay, need password.

Command: PASS ********

Response: 530 Object reference not set to an instance of an object

Error: Critical error

Error: Could not connect to server

Console:

tca # System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object

at TCAdmin.GameHosting.SDK.Objects.GamePermission.UserHasPermission (TCAdmin.S DK.Objects.User user) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

at TCAdmin.GameHosting.SDK.Objects.Commands.UserCommands.? (TCAdmin.SDK.Obje cts.User ?) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

at TCAdmin.GameHosting.SDK.Objects.Commands.UserCommands.? (System.Object ? , TCAdmin.SDK.Integration.IntegrationEventArgs ?

) [0x00000] in <filename unknown >:0

at TCAdmin.SDK.Integration.IntegrationManager.ExecuteCommand (System.Object se nder, TCAdmin.SDK.Integration.IntegrationEventArgs args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

at TCAdmin.SDK.Objects.ObjectBase.ExecuteModuleCommand (System.String command, IDatabaseProvider connection, System.Object[] arg) [0x00000] in <filename unkno wn>:0

at TCAdmin.SDK.Objects.ObjectBase.ExecuteModuleCommand (System.String commandN ame, System.Object[] arg) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

at TCAdmin.FtpServer.ServiceV1._? (Abderaware.Net.FtpSession ?, System.Boolea n& ?, System.String& ?) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

Clients cannot FTP into any of our servers. CentOS/REHL x64

*EDIT* Manually patching the machines fixed the issue. On a side note, the automated updater has some issues, it crashed and bluescreen all of our Windows machines lastnight, it tends to do this after every update and then we have to manually patch those. This is the first time however we had a major issue with the Linux side of things.

Edited by unrealized
Solution Found