TCAdmin - Best support

Dennis

We've been using TCAdmin since January 2013, and I must say that I'm impressed by their support. I've received so much help (both from the community and the staff behind TCAdmin), and I'm very grateful. There hasn't been a problem that they couldn't help me fix. No matter what they've continued to help where most people probably would give up on me. And they're kind too, which is a plus.

TCAdmin v2 has some great features. It's simple to use but it also has some advanced features. It doesn't take long to get used to, and I wouldn't be without it (neither would my clients ;)). My clients are really happy about the Mod Manager and the fact that they can install a ton of mods with only one click.

We're very happy that we chose TCAdmin!

• 7 months later...
  • 2 years later...

+1000000000 i have to commend their support as well. To get a reply that quick seems unheard of in most industries and especially anything having to do with any kind of hosting. I was very surprised and happy not only with the quick reply but also with the right answer and explanation as well. They knew exactly what to do and how to do it both times and the last time i really thought would be tricky but they already had the solution ready to go, what a great experience!

Thank you service techs, great job.. :)

• 7 months later...

This all depends on the ticket contents. Some issues must be researched on a test system to see if they can be reproduced instead of just giving you a random response.

Also issue with game server errors with the game itself are considered very low priority as it actually isn't in our TOS to support the games themselves. Luis is just nice enough to help people out.

Just a general FYI, I am not sure what your ticket was about.

Archived