TCAdmin 2.0.82 now available

LFA

New Features

• Added a way to view a scheduled task's log. Settings > Task Scheduler > Select the task > Info > Select normal or debug log. Only admins can view the debug log.
  • Clicking on "Update existing services" also adds the game server's executable to Windows Firewall if it is not added already.
  • Added an option to mass emails so the user only receives one message even if he has more than one service.
  • Billing API allows specifying a server id instead of datacenter id. Send game_server/voice_server instead of game_datacenter/voice_datacenter. Can be used for custom server selection logic.

Bug fixes

• Source RCON could cause the monitor to use 100% CPU.
  • When a service is suspended the recurring tasks would still execute.
  • Clicking on Refresh in the game/voice/teamspeak services pages would not reload the most recent service status.
  • Service with unknown status would show up as running/stopped the services list.
  • If service was moved to a different server the old server's game monitor might still try to query it.
  • If query monitoring custom mail template was the same for user and admin the admin received the email twice.
  • Improved performance when reseller has lots of users.
  • Improved startup speed of the game monitor service.
  • "Ignore execution errors" in custom batch/shell scripts wasn't working correctly.
  • Live stats in service home page now shows correct values (0) when service is stopped.
  • Mass email was not applying the delay after the first batch.
  • Space could not be configured as a deny character for items of type textbox.

Wonderful update once again, Luis, with a ton of bug fixes to boot.

I am curious as to how to implement this in WHMCS though;

Billing API allows specifying a server id instead of datacenter id. Send game_server/voice_server instead of game_datacenter/voice_datacenter. Can be used for custom server selection logic.

You need to add custom coding to your product's config file. For example if you sell minecraft servers and you want to create it on the server that has the least amount of ram assigned to other minecraft services. TCAdmin selects the server based on slots/services not on ram so you need to find the server yourself. You connect to the tcadmin database, execute this query to get the server with the least amount of ram assigned. Send that server id to the billing api.

SELECT tc_servers.server_id,SUM(memory_limit) AS assigned_ram FROM tc_game_service_live_stats, tc_services, tc_servers WHERE tc_game_service_live_stats.service_id = tc_services.service_id AND tc_services.server_id = tc_servers.server_id GROUP BY tc_servers.server_id ORDER BY sum(memory_limit) LIMIT 1;

This update seems to have caused some problems. The panel suddenly got really slow, and and can't load the status of services anymore. Also I can't enter the services.

It also seems I can't reinstall this update.

Edit: Now some of the services say "Unknown"

Edit2: When I go into service settings it says "Exception:", but nothing more. I've restarted the Monitor AND the service manager a few times, still doesn't work.

Edited by Eirik