The Stomping Land

Jus61

To be honest, I really recommend taking existing configs apart and seeing how they are completed.

No promises but I will take a look, the game looks interesting. If I share I will split the cost of the game with the two requesters here.

Doing is learning.

Edited by PCGamersportal

Just split the cost of the game file from steam since I wasn't planning on hosting the game so 25.00 / 2 = 12.50 for each requestor. I'm working on it and will have it later today and I will setup a purchase page from my site so you can buy it via my company. I will let you know when it is finished.

Edited by PCGamersportal

I have a working config for the game, this game is very early alpha. 1 thing I will mention is that the server browser is not good, the first 4 servers I created reported on the browser.

2 hours later, servers created do not show. I did some google and found a tool someone created to allow connections to a server by IP and Port as the server not showing on browser is a known bug. http://sl.suboxygen.net/Products.php I did not write this and in no way do I verify its safety on your pc. I scanned it, it does the trick. I need a bit more time to do some little things and then I will post and pm you the link to my site.

This game uses allot of ports, more than most games. It will be up to yourselves to update this config as the game is developed I will not be supporting the updates to the .xml

Things not known are the RCon Protocol or the Query Protocol. There is no documentation and I thought it may be HL2 new but it is not, it is currently using config file parser.

Edited by PCGamersportal

https://pcgamersportal.com/order/cart.php?a=add&pid=525

Here it is, this works and I have put some future configuring into it. I provide no future warranty, it is provided as is. I have also assumed the server is personal so I am not using permissions regarding file access, files can be edited from the config editor in the file, you can change that if it is for other use.

There is a known bug in the games browser, not all servers setup are appearing and you agree that you will connect to the server using whatever methods you see fit, I have used the following which works:http://sl.suboxygen.net/Products.php . I am also not responsible if anything in it is deprecated, it will be up to yourself and whoever else wants the file to maintain its usefulness.

To clarify, I don't sell game configs and this is not an advertisement. But given I would not have purchased this game to host, I feel recovering the cost of the game given my time spent is a fair trade and the 2 requesters can compensate me for this. After payment is received you will get a welcome email with the link to download, if payment is received after my hours are from 7am mornings. Payments received after midnight est. will not be responded to until the morning.

I would ask that both parties requesting refrain from sharing until I confirm I was compensated by both parties for my purchase of the game required for making the config, after that your free to repost and share.

Edited by PCGamersportal