Error when migrating master to new dedicated : HTTP status 401: Unauthorized

WolwX

Hello,

I have some trouble with one slave server after migrated my master server to a new dedicated ...

All my others slaves are ok, my licence is correctly updated, but I still stuck on this "HTTP status 401: Unauthorized" error when checking the status on the servers page.

I tried to reinstall with a fresh installation the slave server, but still with the same error.

I checked my monitor/TCAdminMonitor.exe.log and it say =>

System.Net.WebException: Error: ConnectFailure (Connection refused) ---> System.Net.Sockets.SocketException: Connection refused
 at System.Net.Sockets.Socket.Connect (System.Net.EndPoint remoteEP) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0 
 at System.Net.WebConnection.Connect (System.Net.HttpWebRequest request) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0 
 --- End of inner exception stack trace ---
 at System.Net.HttpWebRequest.EndGetRequestStream (IAsyncResult asyncResult) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0 
 at System.Net.HttpWebRequest.GetRequestStream () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0 
 at System.Web.Services.Protocols.SoapHttpClientProtocol.Invoke (System.String method_name, System.Object[] parameters) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0 
System.Net.WebException: The request failed with HTTP status 401: Unauthorized
 at System.Web.Services.Protocols.SoapHttpClientProtocol.ReceiveResponse (System.Net.WebResponse response, System.Web.Services.Protocols.SoapClientMessage message, System.Web.Services.Protocols.SoapExtension[] extensions) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0 
 at System.Web.Services.Protocols.SoapHttpClientProtocol.Invoke (System.String method_name, System.Object[] parameters) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0 
 at (wrapper remoting-invoke-with-check) System.Web.Services.Protocols.SoapHttpClientProtocol:Invoke (string,object[])
 at TCAdmin.SDK.Web.References.FileSystem.FileSystem.DirectoryExists (System.String directory) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0 
 at (wrapper remoting-invoke-with-check) TCAdmin.SDK.Web.References.FileSystem.FileSystem:DirectoryExists (string)
 at TCAdmin.SDK.Objects.Service.Configure (System.String owner, System.String friendlyName, System.String description, Boolean interactWithDesktop, Boolean startOnCPU0, Int32 stopDelay, System.String ip, System.Collections.Generic.List`1 ports, Boolean managedInput, Boolean managedOutput, System.String stopCommands, Int32 stopCommandsWait, TCAdmin.SDK.Objects.ServiceManagerScript[] scripts, TCAdmin.SDK.Database.XmlField additionalValues) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0 
 at TCAdmin.GameHosting.SDK.Objects.Service.Configure () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0 
 at TCAdmin.GameHosting.Monitor.Service._? (System.Object ?, System.Timers.ElapsedEventArgs ?) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0 

So I searched in the forum and saw this post

can be caused by:

- The master can't connect to https://master.tcadmin.net

- There is an error with the license. Go to System > About to see if there is an error.

- The remote can't connect to the master's secure port. Test with this command: wget https://masterip:secureport

And I tested my master's masterip:secureport on a web browser and I have this message =>

Bad Request (Invalid host)

The wget command in my slave server result by an error of missmatching certificate :/

I tried in another slave server and this error of certificate is not present.

So I'm not sure to understand what I can do to fix now :/

I must do something with my master's certificate or change a security setting in my slave server ?

Thanks

• 3 years later...