Assetto Corsa

NRTServers

Good morning to all...

Has any-one had any success in getting Assetto Corsa to operate properly?

I hate when developers use Steam as a platform for release..this is one of those.

We still use TCADmin ver.1.0

If any-one has had any luck with a config that works...sure would like to hear from you.

Thanks in advance... have a great 2015.

Dave

NRT

Ha.. Ha...Hey Mister..Thank-you...

Pictures are always good...Hope you and Luis are well also...still plugging along here...this Steam nonsense...wow...

This is our first adventure with this platform..I hope no one else gets the bright idea to deliver there software using this service.

At least for what we host..and you know we are in a niche market.

I will leave all the indie releases and FPS to the young fellas...like Luis.. ( Snicker)

Have a great New Year.. all is going well here..

Dave

NRT

I guess it has good and bad points..and if you use it daily, you understand how and what the platform wants.

I have never used it...and that is since 2004 when we started NRT.

To me, it is just another connection that does not need to run..Developers need to build there release, and make the dedicated server available stand alone..

We built our own Match Maker Lobby system to support what was no longer there. The first thing that was dealt out of this picture, was streamline.. No tattle tale call home feature that if there registration or polling lobby has issues...the rest of the software needs it to work..

Correct me if I am wrong, as I am not sure...But if Steam is down..No one can game as there internals need to talk to the server...and end-user and lobby?

Right or wrong..

Dave

Yes...I understand there network is quite secure..I just haven't had anything ever to do with it like I stated above since we open our doors..

I am finding it more of a pain to get working than it is really worth time wise for a 1/2 dozen servers or more.

Have a prosperous New year all..

Dave

Archived