Website Skin

sparky81

• 2 weeks later...
If you want something custom made for you, you'll have to pay much more than 50 bucks - you won't get anything, even for a few hundred dollars.

That'll be custom/exclusive yeah.

He's just asking for probably a pre-made mass available theme for wordpress.

Which are really..

You should just check wordpress theme sites. Plenty of gamehosting themes on there for your price range.

Holy fuck shit amen Jesus big macaroni, that dude knows how to code!!

Sometimes I'd wish I had a few thousand bucks just to spend on a neat design...

I would prefer something simple but not too simple, much bling bling doesn't do anything but confusing clients. ( my opinion )

I don't know about Germany, but in Denmark most of the clients are young kids. If they could choose to buy something from us (we have a pretty simple design) or from one of the companies that Harzem has made a design for, without knowing anything about any of us, we wouldn't exist. :)

Well, all that animation makes mobile devices a little bit "slow", testing on my S4.

What i know is that many people want apps, sadly tcadmin is a bit hard to do in a app without having access to the code.

Luis will release an API at some point, so no code will be needed.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Now you're confusing me, as the last answer from them via ticket was no im not able to edit the code, only to do css stuff, which obviously is limited to buttons, header, footer.

Edit: just googled tcadmin jquery and found a site about tcadmin decode called "unphp" what ... ?

Edit2: Looking at your demo seems to proof it

Archived