Request: Killing Floor 2

xcalibur

As soon as it's out I will be building one with the usual gizmos and addons I include in my configs :') , if someone beats me to it I'll use theirs as a template. We preferably need configs for Windows + Linux (I assume it supports both)

Currently only supports Windows.

If I have the time, will work on config this weekend. ( I am in the mailing)

There's really no need to build qizmo's because tripwireinteractive uses there own web admin tool which does a fine job for admin purposes. Here's a quick cfg that works fine:

We use a different port for the web admin 8075 instead of 8080 which is default.

It's actually the UE web admin that's been around since uhm ... 99 maybe but I digress.

Thanks for sharing your config, I'll take a look at it.

There's really no need to build qizmo's because tripwireinteractive uses there own web admin tool which does a fine job for admin purposes. Here's a quick cfg that works fine:

We use a different port for the web admin 8075 instead of 8080 which is default.

Thanks for sharing!!

Yes it uses steam you can find some info on there wiki:

http://wiki.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?title=Dedicated_Server_%28Killing_Floor_2%29

They implemented the web admin tool again (unreal option) just like RO2 and killing floor 1 there's really no need to make any customized cfg settings in tcadmin everything can be done in the web tool. Every client we have/had always requests it to be activated. There new version also allows changes to be made in real time like wave length, difficulty, kicks,banns, map changes etc without a server restart. Maybe the old version did this as well I can't remember.

Yes it uses steam you can find some info on there wiki:

http://wiki.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?title=Dedicated_Server_%28Killing_Floor_2%29

They implemented the web admin tool again (unreal option) just like RO2 and killing floor 1 there's really no need to make any customized cfg settings in tcadmin everything can be done in the web tool. Every client we have/had always requests it to be activated. There new version also allows changes to be made in real time like wave length, difficulty, kicks,banns, map changes etc without a server restart. Maybe the old version did this as well I can't remember.

Got all enabled; why not facilitate all you can everywhere and everyone is happy? ;)