Request: Killing Floor 2

xcalibur

Hello,

Are you able to run the KF2 server?

From my side my machine stock consists 100% of Intel Xeon processors, and apparently for this game it is necessary to have a graphics chipset or graphics card for DirectX.

Have you had any problems? How did you do?

thank you

Hello,

Are you able to run the KF2 server?

From my side my machine stock consists 100% of Intel Xeon processors, and apparently for this game it is necessary to have a graphics chipset or graphics card for DirectX.

Have you had any problems? How did you do?

thank you

No need for that, you just need to install DirectX itself via the web runtime + visual c++ runtime stuff.

You can check the wiki most of the basic info is listed there as far as the ports:

Game Port 7777 <--- This is the main port the game will send connections over

Query Port 27015<--- This port is used to communicate with the Steam Master Server

Web Admin 8080<---- This port is used to connect to your servers web admin page (if turned on)

Steam Port 20560 <----

The server does support Multihome in the command line so you can do port increments to what ever you want (10,100,etc) and run multiple instances on the same ip if needed.

You need to check your KFGame\Config\KFWeb.ini file and make sure you are doing port increments

ListenPort=$[service.CustomPort1]

MaxConnections=18

ExpirationSeconds=86400

bEnabled=true

Make sure to delete the DefaultWeb.ini file from your install folder as it will over write theses settings.