Error setting up TS3

DWBHoxton

Hello,

I am having issues with setting up a TS3 server via TCAdmin.

I followed these steps:

http://help.tcadmin.com/Teamspeak_Server_Configuration

(Windows - TeamSpeak 3)

Everything went fine, tested connection and no errors.

Then when I am trying to create a TS3 service, this error comes up:

error code: 2816 msg: virtualserver limit reached

Here is the full log of the event when creating a TeamSpeak 3 Server with 32 slots.

---

TeamSpeak 32 slots owned by Admin

TeamSpeak 32 slots (Master)

5/19/2015 1:40:48 AM Creating a TeamSpeak service for Admin on server **.**.**.** (I blanked out the IP)

5/19/2015 1:40:48 AM An error occurred. Time to clean up. (CreateTeamSpeakServer)

5/19/2015 1:40:48 AM error code: 2816 msg: virtualserver limit reached

5/19/2015 1:40:48 AM TCAdmin.GameHosting.SDK.TeamSpeak.TeamSpeakException: error code: 2816 msg: virtualserver limit reached at TCAdmin.GameHosting.SDK.TeamSpeak.TeamSpeakServerConnection.CreateService(Int32 port) at TCAdmin.GameHosting.Automation.AutomationProcesses.***1397;(GameHostingCreateInfo ***1390;) at TCAdmin.GameHosting.Automation.AutomationProcesses.***1343;() at TCAdmin.GameHosting.Automation.AutomationProcesses.Start() at TCAdmin.TaskScheduler.ModuleApi.StepBase.Start(Object arguments)

---

Kinds regards! :smile:

Update..

I forgot that I had the settings in TCAdmin as: Run as TCAdmin service, so there was a server allready running. But it seems like I can not connect to it, even when it says it's running and the "test connection" is not giving any errors.

Another update..

Sometimes the test works sometimes not, now it says:

"No connection could be made because the target machine actively refused it **.**.**.**:10011"

Also getting this error:

"Unable to read data from the transport connection: An existing connection was forcibly closed by the remote host."

When trying to get in the server browser within TCAdmin 2 on Windows Server 2012.

That would tell me that you don't have your license dat file in the root for the virtual master server in TS3.

I would log onto my TS account and re-download the dat file they assigned you..

What operating system are you running on your TS master?..Server 2008..2012..Linux?

Good Luck

Dave

It's also the error you get if you don't set it up correctly with 1 server, you need to setup the host TS and files, then go into the browser and assign yourself as the "owner" of the server. If you don't it will assume you're trying to create a new server, as technically the "host" counts as a server, and you don't have a Non-profit license so you're only limited to 32 slots. If you have the "host" server created, and try to create a new server through voice services that counts as 2 servers.

Is the Windows firewall on/off?

Is your dat license file on the server?

Stop the TS server and make sure the process is not running, then start the server via tcadmin.

Wouldn't that be a stupid idea for my server?

Seems to be insecure.

It's also the error you get if you don't set it up correctly with 1 server, you need to setup the host TS and files, then go into the browser and assign yourself as the "owner" of the server. If you don't it will assume you're trying to create a new server, as technically the "host" counts as a server, and you don't have a Non-profit license so you're only limited to 32 slots. If you have the "host" server created, and try to create a new server through voice services that counts as 2 servers.

Nothing to do with the license, as default licesne allows me to run a 32 slots server.

And the TeamSpeak browser doesn't work as it's not connecting to it.

And I have TCAdmin open on the machine itself via 127.0.0.1

That would tell me that you don't have your license dat file in the root for the virtual master server in TS3.

I would log onto my TS account and re-download the dat file they assigned you..

What operating system are you running on your TS master?..Server 2008..2012..Linux?

Good Luck

Dave

Yes, the "limit reached, is solved. But I can not connect to the server. Seems like it's listening on IP: 0.0.0.0 - And I am sure I filled in the correct IP."

Okay what I've done is, went into System > Settings > TeamSpeak Servers > Configured it. That server runs fine. I stop that server and try to create a TeamSpeak 3 server via: Game & Voice Management > Create a Service > Create a Voice Service > And select the TeamSpeak Server settings that I've set up.

Then I get this error:

Error - No connection could be made because the target machine actively refused it xx.xx.xx.xx:10011

If you are using the free version it will bind itself to all IPs on a server that it can find.

To create multiple servers you need to be a TeamSpeak Authorize Hoster with a license agreement.

If you are using the free version it will bind itself to all IPs on a server that it can find.

To create multiple servers you need to be a TeamSpeak Authorize Hoster with a license agreement.

I am not trying to create multiple servers.

I am not trying to create multiple servers.

I understand that. What I am saying is the TS server binds itself to all IPs on your server. Seeing as only 1 usage of an IP and port can be used at the same time it will not take any type of IP config commands to set an IP.

It simply binds to the first IP on the server, which in most cases will be 127.0.0.0 (Local Loop)

I have already explained this... You have to go into the host teamspeak browser settings and assign yourself as owner, then it will show up as a voice server. No offense but if you're not going to listen to our replies/the advice these people are giving you, you're not going to get anywhere, we know what we're doing, half the people run gameserver companies/use tcadmin on a day-day basis, and I'm pretty sure ECF is one of the devs lol

I understand that. What I am saying is the TS server binds itself to all IPs on your server. Seeing as only 1 usage of an IP and port can be used at the same time it will not take any type of IP config commands to set an IP.

It simply binds to the first IP on the server, which in most cases will be 127.0.0.0 (Local Loop)

I just turned off the firewall, and still have this error in the server brower:

"Unable to read data from the transport connection: An existing connection was forcibly closed by the remote host."

Now I am having issues with deleting the TeamSpeak 3 server. I tried "Deleting" it via:"

Game & Voice Management > Voice Services > TeamSpeak 3. But that didn't work.

I had this error:

"Error - No connection could be made because the target machine actively refused it xx.xx.xx.xx:10011"

So I choose for the option: "Detach".

Sadly that didn't solve the issue, as it still didn't delete the server.

So I went to: System > Settings > TeamSpeak Servers > Manage > Delete.

Then I got this error: "The service with id 2 does not exist."

But the server has id: 1

So what is wrong here? I created a game server, and it got attached to id 3.

How do I delete the server?

I allready tried deleting the files, that didn't work either.