bad_eye

• Replies 236
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• 4 weeks later...
The only issue I seem to be having is the numeric text box, I can not seem to replicate the value "0.000000" it just replaces it with "0".... been stuck now for two days.

you're talking about in tcadmin, correct?

That occurs because the numeric value in the db either is rounding up or not set to take the zeros after the .

You can change the number format in the db.

Doing this via phpmyadmin is the best method.

Now...What is this entry for?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
Well i using linux config but i can't change name and stuff need a updated one.

The linux one is the same as the wndows one. to change the name you need to edit the serer's config file or add the ?SessionName=<YOUR NAME> command to the command line.

TCadmin automaticly detects the name and sets it as service name too

• 1 month later...

It stops downloading from Steam at 80%

error:

4/10/2016 6:35:48 PM Steam download failed at 92%. Exit code 8

4/10/2016 6:35:48 PM System.Exception: Steam download failed at 92%. Exit code 8 at TCAdmin.GameHosting.Automation.AutomationProcesses.***1372; (TCAdmin.GameHosting.SDK.Objects.Game ***1286;, System.Collections.Generic.List`1 ***1363;, System.Collections.Generic.List`1 ***1365;, Int16 ***1366;, Boolean ***1373;, System.String ***1374;, System.String ***1375;, System.String ***1376;, System.String ***1377;) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0 at TCAdmin.GameHosting.Automation.AutomationProcesses.***1372; (TCAdmin.GameHosting.SDK.Objects.Game ***1286;, System.Collections.Generic.List`1 ***1363;, System.Collections.Generic.List`1 ***1365;, Int16 ***1366;, Boolean ***1373;, System.String ***1374;, System.String ***1375;, System.String ***1376;) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0 at TCAdmin.GameHosting.Automation.AutomationProcesses.***1361; (TCAdmin.GameHosting.SDK.Objects.Game ***1286;, TCAdmin.GameHosting.SDK.Objects.GameMod ***1367;, TCAdmin.GameHosting.SDK.Objects.GameUpdate ***1368;, TCAdmin.GameHosting.SDK.Objects.GameMapPack ***1369;, TCAdmin.GameHosting.SDK.Objects.Service ***1339;, System.String ***1362;, System.String[] ***1370;, System.Collections.Generic.List`1 ***1363;, System.Collections.Generic.List`1 ***1364;, System.Collections.Generic.List`1 ***1365;, Int16 ***1366;, Boolean ***1371;) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0 at TCAdmin.GameHosting.Automation.AutomationProcesses.***1361; (TCAdmin.GameHosting.SDK.Objects.Game ***1286;, TCAdmin.GameHosting.SDK.Objects.Service ***1339;, System.String ***1362;, System.Collections.Generic.List`1 ***1363;, System.Collections.Generic.List`1 ***1364;, System.Collections.Generic.List`1 ***1365;, Int16 ***1366;) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0 at TCAdmin.GameHosting.Automation.AutomationProcesses.***1345; () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0 at TCAdmin.GameHosting.Automation.AutomationProcesses.Start () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0 at TCAdmin.TaskScheduler.ModuleApi.StepBase.Start (System.Object arguments) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

• 3 months later...

Hi,

Is anyone getting the server can't respond in TCAdmin?

I am using a Linux config I found on the forum and it send me the emails saying the server can't respond.

However I am able to connect to it and I added the IP to my steam server favorites and it all ok it appears?

Also is now appearing on the unofficial server list in the game and on the Steam server list.

Also does anyone know a fix for change the hostname and getting it to stick, I setup a server, and then went into the .ini file to change the hostname and on restart it defaults back, any ideas?

Edited by GazCBG

Hi,

Is anyone getting the server can't respond in TCAdmin?

I am using a Linux config I found on the forum and it send me the emails saying the server can't respond.

However I am able to connect to it and I added the IP to my steam server favorites and it all ok it appears?

Also is now appearing on the unofficial server list in the game and on the Steam server list.

Also does anyone know a fix for change the hostname and getting it to stick, I setup a server, and then went into the .ini file to change the hostname and on restart it defaults back, any ideas?

That not responding thing seems to be a problem of ark itself. Few of our ARK servers suffer from that problem, the others work just fine.

ARK does not like being told something twice so make sure to only set the hostname on one place. Make sure the command line has no conflicts with the config file since that usually resets certain settings

• 4 weeks later...