ARK Config

bad_eye

• Replies 236
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Does anyone know how to switch a server over to the new the center map?

I tried via command manager, but the server wont load when I have the map selected.

Also completely different topic can anyone tell me why I cant make a custom command line, every time I try it pulls from the default and it wont let me edit it, I had to make a predefined one to try changing to TheCenter.

• 3 weeks later...

Used the config on here from like page two or something and it setup fine and downloads the game etc but in the config and command it don't seem to matter what I put.

[/script/Engine.GameSession]

MaxPlayers=70

[sessionSettings]

SessionName=ARK #584992

it ALLWAYS defaults back to that ....Also says Shooterenry for the map and im trying to load thecenter

This is my command line:-

TheCenter?MaxPlayers=70?KickIdlePlayersPeriod=2400.000000?AutoSavePeriodMinutes=15?RCONEnabled=true?QueryPort=$[service.GamePort]?listen? -server -log -UseBattleye -ForceAllowCaveFlyers

Can anyone help me please :)

Hi guys - I note some of the configs in here all go back as far as 2015. Is there anything more refined that someone could offer?

I have been trialing TC admin to see if its suitable way for my community admins to help manage our game servers. I see some TC Admin Setups allow install of things like Ark Remote and so forth which I think could be handy.

i have this cfg setup and heavily edited due to things just not working as they should including the ark remote as some of the options in the ini just arent there due to it not being updated in forever.

I have attached my current Cfg but please excuse the format i have had to hack stuff together to get it to work

with mods needing to be in the ini and the command line i have found that you have to add then to the ini and save then edit the command line and just hit save and that picks up the variables from the ini and adds them to the cmdline.

If anyone here knows of a better way of doing this any input would be great

ark - Windows.xml

Edited by CprlRst

what exactly do I have to do to the ini files? I imported the script and installed it succesfully, after changing the AppID (the one which were in wasn't correct according to the log).

Now when I try to start the game, it says "running" on the backend but PID is "0" and the process is not shown in the Windows TaskManager

thx