Jump to content

WHMCS v. 6.0


flanknet

Recommended Posts

The error I'm getting right now is:

 

System.Exception: A service already exists with billing id 68 at Web.GameHosting.billingapi.xc9f5c0c708acbff6 () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0 at Web.GameHosting.billingapi.Page_Load (System.Object sender, System.EventArgs e) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

Link to comment
Share on other sites

I have upgraded to 6.0 and everything seems to be working great except my automatic provisioning on items that have custom fields.

 

After upgrading to WHMCS 6, it appears the parameters from my custom fields are now longer being passed into my API.

 

Custom field: 1|DataCenter Location

 

The 1, was usually what the API was receiving. But now it is receiving "DataCenter Location". Its as though its ignoring the vertical pipe.

 

Any ideas, suggestions?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

V6 seems to have some changes in it that break the provisioning system.

 

Luis is working with a client on it but the information is slow coming back from WHMCS.

 

As suggested, I would wait a bit before updating, or put in a ticket with us so Luis can explain the problems you may find.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

As suggested, I would wait a bit before updating

It shouldn't even be suggested, actually... It should be common sense. Every major update risks breaking something, and I have no idea why people can't wait for a few more days to not have a broken system. I know that some people even upgraded to v6 while it was still in beta... NOT a wise thing to do when hosting services for paying customers.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

V6 seems to have some changes in it that break the provisioning system.

 

Luis is working with a client on it but the information is slow coming back from WHMCS.

 

As suggested, I would wait a bit before updating, or put in a ticket with us so Luis can explain the problems you may find.

 

Will you inform us when your new WHMCS 6 Module is ready?!

Link to comment
Share on other sites

I have upgraded to 6.0 and everything seems to be working great except my automatic provisioning on items that have custom fields.

 

After upgrading to WHMCS 6, it appears the parameters from my custom fields are now longer being passed into my API.

 

Custom field: 1|DataCenter Location

 

The 1, was usually what the API was receiving. But now it is receiving "DataCenter Location". Its as though its ignoring the vertical pipe.

 

Any ideas, suggestions?

 

Hi, I ran into the same issue, I ended up fixing it by using a custom config file for each of the games containing the following code (location.php is what I called the custom config file):

 

<?php

include('default_values.php');

switch ($params["customfields"]["Location"])

{

case "Dallas":

$billing_api_values["game_datacenter"] = 1;

break;

}

?>

 

So with that, if your custom field name is Location

d84182039ab0b3dbdab9511dd42dac30.png

It takes the value from it and looks for a case then turns that into a game_datacenter id that TCAdmin 2 can use. So Dallas, is received then turns that into game_datacenter 1 so that TCAdmin knows where to install the server.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

This is a bug in WHMCS v6. They already know about this bug but they say it will be fixed until 6.0.1.

 

The only way to create it from WHMCS is if you go to the client's service. Click on save. Then click on create. Autosetup is broken because WHMCS saves incorrect values when the new order is placed. Clicking on save saves the correct values so the create button works.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 31 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Terms of Use