WHMCS v. 6.0

flanknet

• 4 weeks later...

i'm boned i just got whmcs and it dont work i even set datacenter drop down to 1 and now i get

Module Command Error

System.ArgumentNullException: A value for game_datacenter is required. Parameter name: game_datacenter at Web.GameHosting.billingapi.xc9f5c0c708acbff6 () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0 at Web.GameHosting.billingapi.Page_Load (System.Object sender, System.EventArgs e) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

Version 6.0.2 Release notes:

CORE-8769 - Product Custom Fields save incorrectly when using a friendly display name
Hopefully this will work properly now..... This was the main show stopper in upgrading for me. Now it is time to install the patch, test, test and test some more before upgrading......

Looks like that bug has been fixed :)

Version 6.0.2 Release notes:

Hopefully this will work properly now..... This was the main show stopper in upgrading for me. Now it is time to install the patch, test, test and test some more before upgrading......

Looks like that bug has been fixed :)

Indeed it has. No issues here since that update.

• 4 weeks later...

We use V6 and 6.1 for development we have made our own TCAdmin module since WHMCS V5.x and had no issues with the upgrade however we are changing alot of code for the module so we can send tick rate select what server module to use for voice and free subdomain and mumble etc. We are also using PHP v5.6.13 with no issue and MariaDB instead of MySQL.

• 4 months later...

Archived