Help!

sparky81

I GET THIS ERROR AND NEVER HAD IT BE4 PLEASE HELP ?

System.ArgumentOutOfRangeException: Value 'UK' for voice_datacenter is not valid. It must be numeric. Parameter name: voice_datacenter at Web.GameHosting.billingapi.xc9f5c0c708acbff6() at Web.GameHosting.billingapi.Page_Load(Object sender, EventArgs e)

nope it down to whmcs v6 . Tcadmin have a ticket open with them but they said its a error and they will fix it at some point.

here is what my ticket with tcadmin said.....

It's a bug in WHMCS. The instructions under "Friendly Display Names" don't work anymore for new orders:

http://docs.whmcs.com/Addons_and_Configurable_Options#Friendly_Display_Names

Instead of sending the value to the left of | it's sending value on the right.

I have been trying to get them to fix it but they say "this is expected behavior". My ticket with them is #xxx-xxxxxx in case you want to put pressure on them to fix it.

The workaround for now is to go to the client's service in WHMCS. Click on save. Then click on create. If that works then we know WHMCS is saving incorrect values for new orders so you have to update it manually to fix it.

I did this and it was a fix.

That is why you test thoroughly on a development site all your mods/templates before making a version number upgrade. WHMCS version number upgrades have always wreaked havoc and I usually wait until at least the first patch. (this will be my 3rd version upgrade with them). I even tested TCAdmin v1 for quite a while before I upgraded to it from Luis' original control panel and again for V2. And also back up everything before you upgrade your live site.

Hi, I ran into the same issue, I ended up fixing it by using a custom config file for each of the games containing the following code (location.php is what I called the custom config file):

<?php

include('default_values.php');

switch ($params["customfields"]["Location"])

{

case "Dallas":

$billing_api_values["game_datacenter"] = 1;

break;

}

?>

So with that, if your custom field name is Location

d84182039ab0b3dbdab9511dd42dac30.png

It takes the value from it and looks for a case then turns that into a game_datacenter id that TCAdmin 2 can use. So Dallas, is received then turns that into game_datacenter 1 so that TCAdmin knows where to install the server.

Hi, I ran into the same issue, I ended up fixing it by using a custom config file for each of the games containing the following code (location.php is what I called the custom config file):

So with that, if your custom field name is Location

d84182039ab0b3dbdab9511dd42dac30.png

It takes the value from it and looks for a case then turns that into a game_datacenter id that TCAdmin 2 can use. So Dallas, is received then turns that into game_datacenter 1 so that TCAdmin knows where to install the server.

That is some clever thinking right there.

Well done mate!

I know I hinted on Skype that this would probably only work as a temporary solution, but I hadn't really looked at it at that time. Great way to fix the problem, and you don't have to change anything after WHMCS patches the bug.