wirs

• Last visited

Recent Profile Visitors

5,243 profile views
  • LFA

wirs's Achievements

Senior Member (6/8)

1. Nothing has really changed in that year. A new config would have the exact same features
  2. https://help.tcadmin.com/MVC_Templates Yes all you need is in the information link and in the patchnotes
  3. They still work. Just replace whatever.tld with your own domain
  4. Looks like you didn't install the game as the run.sh is missing. Have you copied all the needed files to the correct location ?
  5. wirs

New WIP Theme

I really like it
  6. Why should you be able to find this on these forums? It's a problem related to that game with the permissions on your server. It has nothing to do with TCAdmin itself.
  7. There is already one. Please use the search function of the forums
  8. In Tcadmin go to System > settings > Tools
  9. yes all the server files. You can use the game downloader tool in your panels settings to do that
  10. Maybe they do in the future but keep in mind that V2 was just released
  11. I think you missunderstood him. It's cool and good that you help the community but you've replied to posts that are 2-4 years old and not followed by anyone anymore. The effort is welcome it's just that threads that old don't get attention by anyone anymore
  12. Have you tried contacting Luis on the support ? He's really amazing and does everything possible to fix your installation, even pushing out small hotfixes just for your machine.
  13. wirs

Factorio

I'm sorry but I don't have it anymore but the one in this thread is still working all you need to do is replace the command line with and it should start with the latest map it can find. I would just not recommend to use this config in a commercial environment Edit: There was a guy here on the forums that made a better config but you need to have a 4$/month subscription on his site now to download it
  14. It would also be nice to see this integrated to TCAdmin itself. A "Get community configs" button could come in handy and may reduce the amount of people asking multiple times for the same config in different threads.
  15. Thewreckingcrew replied to you but in the wrong thread so here is what he said

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Terms of Use