Arma3life

sparky81

easy add the 2 mods and boom aka @extdb and @altislifeserver.

O and you need a db you can find all the info on the altislife forums.

if you want like 1 click install then you will have to make a cfg for it. have a look on the forums here and there should b one

Same thing. You just need the files for it. aka server files, sql dump and mod pack. Note if the people from arma3life see you running a server thy will try there best to bring you down lol. Also don't ask for help for the mod on the altislife forums as you will get banned.

I think i have some older files somewhere so if ya get stuck get hold of me on here or try my ts ts3.gamingnz.com.

I am from new zealand so the times might differ depending where you are.

Edited by goatboynz

Same thing. You just need the files for it. aka server files, sql dump and mod pack. Note if the people from arma3life see you running a server thy will try there best to bring you down lol. Also don't ask for help for the mod on the altislife forums as you will get banned.

I think i have some older files somewhere so if ya get stuck get hold of me on here or try my ts ts3.gamingnz.com.

I am from new zealand so the times might differ depending where you are.

thanks goatboynz, i might just do that as i have looked all over the web for the server files and can't find them lol

thanks goatboynz, i might just do that as i have looked all over the web for the server files and can't find them lol

The files are had to find but the best place would be github as people dont lock down there shit lol. As for the mod files thy are all over the net now. I was the fist to have a crack server and back then the ppl that run arma3life was not happy thy keeped ddosing my server to the point i just shut the server down and put the files out on the net but that was some time ago. the same went for arma3 epoch when thy had there server files locked i got hold of them and thy keeped trying to bring down the server lol. The arma 3 community is fucked now so i have stoped anything to do with it. The way i see things code like that should be for all to use lol that is y i am blacklisted on prity much every arma 3 server lol.

So yes the files are out there its just finding them. i can give ya some of the files i have you will prob have to do some work on them as thy are old. But if you do want them ill upload them somewhere for yous.

• 1 year later...