7 Days To Die Alpha 13 Config

jeromehaynes

Hey all,

As mentioned here is the config for Alpha 13 of 7 days to die. Unsure of if everything is working correctly but it contains all features from the previous release mentioned here: http://clientforums.tcadmin.com/showthread.php?t=11825

As well as that, Dennis added a ton of variables, so I've created a further updated config for this to reflect alpha 13 using the variables that Dennis added.

Main Features/Changes/Overview ** Not all changes listed here. Refer to list of other features this config includes from the original thread stated at the beginning of this post.

- Added even more variables to reflect alpha 13 and added these to the server config template file.

- Updated the main template file to reflect alpha 13's version.

- Kept Dennis's local mod install method.

- Re-added my remote mod install method that downloads allocs server fixes to your server if you don't have it locally installed. * This may not always be up to date.

- Added descriptions explaining the install method for each allocs server fixes mod.

- Just to remind you - server uses serverconfigmain.xml and serveradmincustom.xml so that these files don't get overwritten every steam update - very useful.

- Interface Icons remain for control panel/allocs server fixes, hosted on my server but you can download them from the old 7 days to die config page.

- Users runs as User Per Service

- Permissions (Thanks Dennis) - Reworked, to reflect those of you who may use this more from a hosting side/for people who have multiple tcadmin users (I don't).

- A few minor changes here and there for optimisation/effectiveness :')

Credit goes to Dennis for taking my config file and improving it, and it's now a mixture of some of his improvements and mine! Credit remains in the config file Dennis by the way as I thought it's only fair! Did remove your prima servers descriptions and stuff though, so it's a bit more of a "stock" template for people.

Not sure if everything is working correctly, be sure to let me know and I'll be sure to take a look, I look forward to hearing your opinions!

Kind Regards,

Jerome Haynes

7DTD - Windows.xml

• 4 weeks later...
Hi,

After import this XML i'm getting this problem when i try to create a server.

Task: 7DTD 8 slots owned by Admin [ New Window ] [ Info ]

Error - The file E:\TCAFiles\Users\admin\16\7DaysToDieServer.exe does not exist

Log Debug: http://pastebin.com/6EgGeHY0

Regards

I apologise for the very late reply. It's stating that the file doesn't exist, have you checked that the files have downloaded into the game template directory? By this I mean that the first time you create a new gameserver on tcadmin it saves the gameserver files, any future gameservers for that game created simply copy the original files over. So you need to check if it's even downloaded a copy of 7DaysToDieServer.exe in the first place. If not then we can focus in on the issue as to why it doesn't exist.

As for a linux version, as far as I know 7days to die only supports 32bit linux? I don't know if I'm correct on that. So I've never thought of really creating a linux config because I questioned the stability. I may do this in the future.

Kind Regards,

Jerome Haynes

As for a linux version, as far as I know 7days to die only supports 32bit linux? I don't know if I'm correct on that. So I've never thought of really creating a linux config because I questioned the stability. I may do this in the future.

Kind Regards,

Jerome Haynes

Linux is nearly 64bit only since something around 14 years. Making only 32bit linux support would be a dumb move since it's hard to find a 32bit liux distribution

Linux is nearly 64bit only since something around 14 years. Making only 32bit linux support would be a dumb move since it's hard to find a 32bit liux distribution

I didn't make the game, and it's only like that at the moment due to certain reasons I believe.

Kind Regards,

Jerome Haynes

• 1 year later...

for this error

Error - The file E:\TCAFiles\Users\admin\16\7DaysToDieServer.exe does not exist

when you have uploaded XML file go to the game's settings and set the steam account to anonymous them re-try the download this should now download and fix the exe issue

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...