A small goodbye to the community

Dennis

Hi guys,

Some of you problably know me. I've been very active on these forums the last couple of years, and I've been doing business with a lot of you guys (more than 50 through Skype), and I've been happy to do all kind of work for you guys. Create configs for you guys, setup TCAdmin, make small scripts and give out some of the knowledge that I've built up since 2010 where I initially started hosting servers.

This is unfortunately more or less over now. On this date, I've sold Prima Servers. I'm still going to run Prima Servers, while the new owner will handle the administration. The contract unfortunately stated that I cannot advise or in any way help another 'competing' company directly or indirectly.

But, I've been happy wandering around these forums :) Whether or not I'll return is something that I'll have to discuss with the new owner about.

Archived