TCAdmin 2.0 WHMCS Integration

Automatiic

Hello,

I am up in the air between TCAdmin 2.0 and GameCP. WHMCS will be used regardless of which I choose. My question is simple:

What features does TCAdmin 2.0 have that GameCP does not when used in conjunction with WHMCS both on the administrative side of things and from the customer's perspective? Essentially, why should I choose TCAdmin over GameCP?

I feel like TCAdmin would be a better product but it is more expensive than GameCP. Obviously, when starting a new business, managing costs is important but if the benefits of TCAdmin are worth it, I have no problem spending the extra money.

TLDR Sell me on TCAdmin over GameCP.

Thanks for your help!

Hello friend. i had GameCP and after I discovered TCAdmin i was like "OMG"

GameCP:

- Very very very slow support

- Poor interface

- Poor management

- very difficult to config

- WHMCS integration problems sucks

TCAdmin:

- Fast Support 1hr or less

- Easy interface

- Very very very easy to management

- WHMCS ready in 30 minutes :D

Oh and one important thing... TCAdmin have this awesome forum. i really dont know why GameCP dont.

so i suggest you to keep TCAdmin i moved here and i dont want to leave never... very stable plataform.

keep with TCAdmin and profit :)

To be honest the billing APIs will most likely be very similar. You have 3 basic transactions that can be performed.

1. Create a user and game/voice server.

2. Autosuspend a game/voice server if the client does not pay.

3. Terminate (delete) a user and their services.

While I am not sure exactly what GCP performs for billing functions, you can take a look at how our API works here: http://help.tcadmin.com/TCAdmin2_advanced_module_for_WHMCS

I would suggest that you request a trial of both panel to see which one fits you best.

You can request a trial of ours here: https://clients.tcadmin.com/cart.php?gid=6

Then make your decision based off actual usage.

Hope this helps :)

Thank you both for the great replies. I will be requesting a trial for TCAdmin soon. My GameCP trial is almost up. Integration was an absolute bitch and I've had some problems. The lack of support from them is a real problem. Looking forward to giving TCAdmin a test drive soon!

This is why you should go with TCAdmin:

GYJMQ45.png

The support is amazing. I've had more than 70 tickets open with Luis, and many of them are regarding bugfixes, additional features I want added or help with stuff I find a bit too advanced and need help for (which is not really his problem, but he still helps me the best he can).

It's been a long time since we ran a 'official' build of TCAdmin 2. Almost since 2.0.97.0 was released, we've been using unofficial (not publicly available versions) of the software that includes fixes. Some of the best support I've ever received :-)

I agree with the above posts, the support here is great and so is the panel.

As a starting or small business it's probably the best option you have.

It works really well and allows us to do the things we want to do. Bug fixes are fast (usually a matter of hours) and the support is great and has a lot of knowledge about TCadmin but also about OS/Game Server management. (I've had a few questions for example about running extra mods/software when using TCadmin and Luis explained how we can use a batch file and how to still be able to use command line parameters.)

Sometimes I wish it was opensource or to have my own custom panel so that it can be edited with features/changes I'd like to see.

Because now we all depend on Luis for this and can't really do it our self or hire someone to make the changes we want.

That is probably the only down side TCadmin (or any other bought panel for that matter) has over using an opensource panels or in house panels.

I've had a look at other panels back in the day, but none were as good as TCadmin especially the opensource ones were bad (lack of support and development + lack of features compared to TCadmin).

I do hope one day we get a feature tracker where we can all vote on features which we would like to be implemented. And perhaps the folks at TCA can hire some (temporarily) work force to help them implement those.

TLDR:

Pros:

I'd rate TCadmin 8/10

Support is great

Has all the functionality you really need

No better alternatives AFAIk

Con:

Can't make adjustments to source code/fully tune it.

It's been a long time since we ran a 'official' build of TCAdmin 2. Almost since 2.0.97.0 was released, we've been using unofficial (not publicly available versions) of the software that includes fixes.

I thought it was only me!?! ;) LOL

We've been using "unofficial" releases since 2.0.89.0 ;)

Even though TCAdmin 2 is beta, I've always wondered why are the "official" versions not updated more often???