Dayz Stand alone. Config

shaimie

• 2 weeks later...

Dayz Standalone has said that when they go beta. they will release the Server Files! When this happens I will create a config. but for now the best mod for dayz in my opinion is still dayz arma2 mod.

This is where they said it will go public.

when ... how long is a piece of string.

• 2 years later...
  • 3 weeks later...

here is my fully working config all you have to do is add your steam info it will download the files and create the server you are also able to delete the game saves per server instance ID you set in the config file.

I have also made a fully working configuration editor and added lots of variables for the server to work properly... this is free for all to use and possibly improve upon. I am happy to share almost all m configs all people need to do is ask... there are some I won't share freely though as I own a hosting company and they are custom only to us but to have no problem in people asking me...

feel free to test and leave any thanks in the comments happy hosting everyone

:p:p:p:p

dayzsa - Windows.xml

here is my fully working config all you have to do is add your steam info it will download the files and create the server you are also able to delete the game saves per server instance ID you set in the config file.

I have also made a fully working configuration editor and added lots of variables for the server to work properly... this is free for all to use and possibly improve upon. I am happy to share almost all m configs all people need to do is ask... there are some I won't share freely though as I own a hosting company and they are custom only to us but to have no problem in people asking me...

feel free to test and leave any thanks in the comments happy hosting everyone

:p:p:p:p

I get this error when I try to import it.

"Unknown column 'hide_read_failure' in 'field list'"

You will need to update your panel to 2.0.120 its the new option to disable "Variables could not be read" message or you could try change the 1 to a 0 on line 350 of the xml file

Yeah soz everyone I forget to mention you need to update to latest version of tcadmin

thanks for sharing the config, works great :)

However, I have a problem with Player counter, which always stays at 0. do you know why that could be?

players.png

HI

Change to Half live 2 New by Query Protokoll under Query und RCon Protokolle

Its the same we Arma 3

VG

Edited by Gotteshand

Hi there

I've got a couple of servers up and running and can see it inside the game but I can not get on it.

I'm getting Connection Failed when I try

are there other people who have the same problem ??

found out

Go to dayz in the steam overlay, right click it, go to properties, betas, and make sure you have selected the experimental version

Edited by volborg
found out

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...