Crew's Ark Config Files

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Did you install the mod?

Steps to add steam workshop mods:

1. Get the steam workshop id from url (Ex. steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=
    &searchtext=)

2. Select the Auto Mod Command Line

3. Add Mod ID to
    Active Mods
    section of main config file using configuration manager(Ex. Active Mods: 000000000,111111111,222222222)

4. Add mod Id to game.ini using configuration editor

Did you install the mod?

1. Get the steam workshop id from url (Ex. steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=
    &searchtext=)

3. Add Mod ID to
    Active Mods
    section of main config file using configuration manager(Ex. Active Mods: 000000000,111111111,222222222)

Yes, I did that and added it as a custom MapModID to the commandline and did a Steam Update - no dice.

Ok. So you have to remove TheIsland from your commandline when you do it, I have never done custom maps nor have I set them up. Install the mod, add -MapModId= into your commandline and remove TheIsland.

If that doesn't work, I may not be the best person to talk to atm, due to it being Easter :/

• 1 month later...
Set two servers with the same clusterid up.

It takes a lot more than that, actually. It also requires the servers to be on the same machines, preferably in the same location. This is not something that TCAdmin fully supports.

Did you install the mod?

&searchtext=)

3. Add Mod ID to
    Active Mods

I tried this to add mods to my ark server and it didn't even download them? What am i doing wrong lol

has anyone been able to get scheduled tasks to work such as save world or broadcasts? Or perhaps even the web console? I know it states under the known issues for this config that the web console doesnt work but I was wondering if anyone has debugged this and would like to share?

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
Hey im getting a weird thing happening to me, for some reason its showing the connection info as 94.23.47.190:7777

and the query info as same IP and port 28015 and for some reason i can only connect on the query port?

Is the server actually starting? Try resetting the map and removing the mods to see if it starts.

ARKs maps like to become corrupted.

• 1 month later...
  • ucjohn unpinned this topic