Citadel: Forged with Fire

Citadel_Forged_by_Fire_668x227.jpg

Here is a Citadel: Forged with Fire Configuration for Linux & Windows

Features

• Upto date Configuration files

• IP & Ports Done

• Web Console Commands

• Custom Variables Added

• Blocked "Engine.ini" in "File System Permissions" as this file just enables us to change the ports for multiple servers and can NOT be changed

• Log Files

Know Issues

• I have added all Variables to the config file but TCAdmin can't read them in the configuration editor yet.

Note: Citadel: Forged with Fire does not support - Store Id (for Steam API) at the moment.

I will keep this updated as much as i can.

Update 1: (15/8/17) - 
          - I have added a Linux working configuration file

CFWF-Win - Windows.xml

CFWF-Linux - Linux.xml

Edited by BRIT

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks For This Very Helpful just trying to get the Linux one working i have made the .sh file to download the game files but i get permission denied when i try to run it in SSH what have i missed other than that these configs are great

For Linux you need to install Steam Client 64bit and move the steamclient.so to "/Citadel/Plugins/UWorks/Source/ThirdParty/Linux/" folder.

What i done was just move it to the game files in TCAGame so when you install a server its always there.

PS: I still need to do the variables but i will do dark & Light first to help some people out and i will jump back on it.

Edited by BRIT

The Game New Driver is shutting down meaning steam client is not installed or the game server is not picking it up, did you add the steamclient.so file to "Citadel/Plugins/UWorks/Source/ThirdParty/Linux"?

I think you have a permissions issue in the folders needed, run these two commands but make sure your file location is correct.

chmod -R a+w,a+x /home/tcagame/*******/Citadel/Saved/SaveGames

chmod -R a+w,a+x /home/tcagame/*******Citadel/Plugins/UWorks/Source/ThirdParty/Linux

I have found issues with the config files for the Linux server and also permissions issues and the steamclient.so so i am just working through the logs on my site and once i can get everything sorted i will upload a new config with some additional information.

For some reason my first server loaded fine but now when i install a server i get the same errors so bare with me.

any update

For some reason i can't query ANY game servers on my Linux boxes since i moved over to TCAdmin and i thought it was the config and now i can't remember my changes to the Linux config to get the server working so i have uploaded a new config for you and just follow the same steps but you need to link the steamclient.so.

For some reason my first citadel doesn't show up in list but if I create a second citadel on the same machine that machine shows up. Always the second, third and up servers show no problem. Any ideas? It's not a port or firewall issue as I have changed up the ports