[HELP] Unable to use or reinstall my panel

123B3n

Hello,

first of I'm so frustrated about this shit, this is the 5th time I'm reinstalling because the panel keeps fucking up for me. Earlier today I tried to update my game server, oh no, it ended with me only being able to configure the panel. I ended up in an endless loop of configuring the panel.

So, I decided to reinstall the panel again for the 5th freaking time, now whenever I try and login with the default login details it ends with me being redirected to the default login page again, if I enter my old details it tells me I have the wrong login details so I know for a fact that it's working and logging me in.

Anyone please, help me because I'm this close to ending the subscription on this panel, By far the best panel I've had but the amount of issues on a monthly basis is unreal.

I have about 0 issues on a monthly basis.

Did you follow the install guide faithfully?

How did you go from using Steam Update on gameserver to configuring the panel?

I'd suggest a full reinstall and let it connect to your database again.

I have about 0 issues on a monthly basis.

Did you follow the install guide faithfully?

How did you go from using Steam Update on game server to configuring the panel?

I'd suggest a full reinstall and let it connect to your database again.

Oh the panel itself it works just fine, and I've followed the wiki from scratch, the installation guides and everything. But somehow randomly it decided to for example like today end up on an infinite loop to configure the panel.

till now it's been working just fine for the past month, but somehow for the past 6 hours it decided to do this to me, yesterday the network went down for a few hours on the datacenter and after that, it decided to do this, no clue why. But once it's been installed it runs perfectly for some time and then eventually it's back to the problems again.

Last time I couldn't update the panel as it gave me an ajax problem, anything related on the page that had ajax scripts timed out or gave an invalid response, however, I fixed that as it was a Cloudflare so that's not really a blame on TCAdmin itself.

Don't get me wrong, I love TCAdmin by for the best panel I've ever had, completely worth every dollar

UPDATE Managed to login if I didn't login on URL: http://127.0.0.1:8880 but logged in on http://domainname.com, no clue why, last time I couldn't update it or install it on domainname.com but I could on the local IP, my life...

Edited by 123B3n