Stationeers Config

flashback830

Hello,

i need help with the Stationeers config. The Server does not load the world after a restart.

Start new World:

rocketstation_DedicatedServer.exe -batchmode -nographics -worldtype=Moon -autosaveinterval=300 -basedirectory C:\TCAFiles\Users\Admin\162\

Start from Save ?:

rocketstation_DedicatedServer.exe -batchmode -nographics -loadworld zfg -autosaveinterval=300 -basedirectory C:\TCAFiles\Users\Admin\162\

i think the " -basedirectory " is not working

Edited by flashback830

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 years later...

I tried to use the config file. I'm able to tell TCAdmin to import it, and go into Game Tools to download it to master server. It will not appear on my list of games when trying to create one for this game. Is there an updated config file for this game?

I'm using TCAdmin 2.0.150.0 on Windows on a fresh install.

Edited by DeruGuy

I found the game files in the root folder of C:/TCAFiles/Games instead of in it's own subfolder.

I did find an issue at Line 43: 

<files_folder_name />

I then changed line to:

<files_folder_name>stationeers</files_folder_name>

I cleaned up the mess and re-imported the changes to the xml and now it's working.

Here is the updated xml file to resolve the issue.

stationeers - Windows.xml

Edited by DeruGuy
found issue and fixed issue

• 1 year later...

Hello,
 has someone an updated working version of Stationeers config. When I'm using the last config in this thread, i get an error, that the path has not been found during creation. As i know, Stationeers have updated their dedicated server. 

On 7/7/2022 at 7:31 AM, Alteran said:

Hello,
 has someone an updated working version of Stationeers config. When I'm using the last config in this thread, i get an error, that the path has not been found during creation. As i know, Stationeers have updated their dedicated server. 

They have changed whole setup for servers. I have new config (very basic this stage) that will get things started. You need to ensure your tcafiles\games folder version of stationeers has been updated.

I have found it runs fine from batch file in root directory but will not run through tcadmin. Think it is something to do with the console having coloured text in it. Changing to "run as local" does not work, changing to run directly from start.bat does not work. It shows on serverlist (running through tcadmin) but connection fails. (I am running on windows server 2016)

Change WEB CONSOLE to "consolewrapper" and "none". Uncheck the text output as required, save. (I will update config here a bit later)

All updated

It should now run through tcadmin.

Files attached, see if you have any luck.

UPDATED CONFIG - Minor tweaks

stationeers - Windows.xml

Edited by jungleNZ
updated config file - wrong cmdline

• 6 months later...