Project Gamer Love

Beals

:p :p Hello, Beals here and I have been lurking about off and on over the years. One thing is for sure the game configs are all over the place an that being said I know why they're not being shared or why it's hard to offer to help those special ones that want to run a server on 1 gig box when the minimum for the game is 4 and then blame the fault of the script. I have been there since I moved my company to strictly domains and websites I use my control panel for the kids.

So now the good stuff with my down time my son and I who I am teaching how tca works and the whole back end of hosting your own game server has been going through updating fixing the game configs I had and have gathered to the best of our abilities.

We wanted to share and invite others to join in fixing and creating the configs.

visit the GitHub

Email

Beals@nafigg.com

TS3

ts3server://ts.nafigg.com

The Forest - Windows.xmlRust - Windows.xml

Any config attached here I will do my best to keep current but I suggest it best to follow the GitHub for the latest changes.

Edited by Beals
fixes

Hi Beals,

Thank you very much for helping out our users. However... we do not allow any ads or donation links in our forums with the exception of our advertising forums.

Forum Rules--> https://clientforums.tcadmin.com/showthread.php?t=12

Could you please remove the donate link from your forum footer?

Thank you very much!

yes , i removed my sig

• 4 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...

I'm unsure of why you disallow donation links for people who want to help the community?

Edit: Reading further into your forum rules it does says Advertisements are not allowed. How about a Paypal link, etc.?

Edited by Amadeux

PayPal links are also not allowed. It wasn't a few months back when a user had posted it in his signature, at least. It also says that in the rules, section 5.

I could see why it would be a fine thing to have in posts. Soon(-ish) there will be some changes to the forum, and I'll see if I can remember to discuss this with Luis at the time.