Classic -> MVC Migration

Alexr03

Hi!

So, i've been playing around with the new TCAdmin MVC layouts, and I must say i've been having fun with it, playing around with the Kendo UI and things.

I've managed to intergrate the our Classic UI CSS into the new MVC after a bit of tweaking. (See here on our classic theme https://clientforums.tcadmin.com/showthread.php?t=12932)

Right now it seems, alright added some things to the Sidebar, added a map with all locations of our servers and highlights the server location and also with our other locations.

Look below for some images:

firefox_DBufg0P8db.png

firefox_phKyngFb0u.png

firefox_Pu3a73mOLI.png

Let me know what you think. :D

That's pretty good. You could also add a screenshot of the game's current map. Use @Model.CurrentMap. I'll see if I can release a development web.config so you can open the website with visual studio and have autocomplete support in the mvc templates.

That's pretty good. You could also add a screenshot of the game's current map. Use @Model.CurrentMap. I'll see if I can release a development web.config so you can open the website with visual studio and have autocomplete support in the mvc templates.

Thanks! Yeah, I have already got the development web.config from you, thanks for that! I'm sure other people will appreciate it! (Just the damn _DefaultSidebar not being recognised)

Will most likely be adding a table showing the players online, maybe with some buttons for quick rcon commands to kick/ban them etc (if thats possible, but i'm going to try it anyway haha) :)

• 2 weeks later...