Arma 3 w/ Mods

slcheldon

• 9 months later...
10 minutes ago, smay3411 said:

Hey Numpty,

Have you got exile and atlas life configs you would mind sharing ? 

cheers

Reema

I do i have exioe epoch. Altis desolation redix and more any main mod all as separated configs except a3l ..i am away for a cpl days and will share them when back. No probs

9 hours ago, smay3411 said:

Hi Numpty,

That would be good ?

i am waiting for them to be approved but they're all in the downloads section when they're approved ? there is  Altis life, Exile Mod, Epoch, and Desolation Redux

14 minutes ago, smay3411 said:

Thanks Numpty,

you are a legend is there any thing you need I am learning to make configs I have dayz mod with working bec and db inserts still working on them to inprove the configs

cheers

Reema

Hi mate no worries... well one of them had the setup for bec but it was bugging the server so stopped it thats y if you look in custom scripts you will see start bec set to no action :)...   but all you really need as the pages mention is a sql database locallly on each service that will have a server running and the ckient and server files are all posted im the posts also except altis life.. well it has link to mission files. as extdb3 cud grt updated and dont want to have users grabbing the old version xd. But the others are all there

Hope that helped 

Edited by numpty

Hey Numpty,

I am working on fixing BEC I have a few diffrent versions of BEC its bec.lib is the issue I have also got a program by macca called MBcon which will work with Arma 3.

if you want MBCon I will up load it for you but I will keep on working on bec to fix it.

cheers

Reema

Hey Numpty,
I am working on fixing BEC I have a few diffrent versions of BEC its bec.lib is the issue I have also got a program by macca called MBcon which will work with Arma 3.
if you want MBCon I will up load it for you but I will keep on working on bec to fix it.
cheers
Reema
I havent had an issue with bec.. ibwill share my working version all you need to do is drop them in profile directory

Sent from my SM-G975F using Tapatalk