How to MEmory limit a game

Rislem

Hi Guys

In most games, my CPU and Memory live stats shows the entire boxes memory and CPU.

In Minecraft for example you can put a min and max memory so the client can see his usage, is there a way to do it for other games? Like Ark/Conan etc etc?f

The way I have it now you can set the limits in service settings. It will also be possible to configure defaults in game settings and from the billing api similar to how you can set Xmx from WHMCS. You will be able to sell server resources instead of slots.

You LFA are a gentleman and a champion

Please be so kind and answer another questions :) does TCadmin have any built in SQL editor or something? I have clients that have ARMA server but it uses a SQL database, is there anyway they can edit the DB through TCadmin or do they need to use 3rd party like mysql workbench etc?

I do apologize in advance if this info was available somewhere but I did try to look for it before asking.