Atlas MMO

sparky81

Atlas MMO

Installation

1. Download the config
  2. Go to TCAdmin > System > Settings > Game & Voice Hosting > Game & Other Voice Servers > Import
  3. Save the config as a new config or chose "Overwrite existing config" if you which to overwrite your current config.
  4. Leave all other settings

features...

• Auto Mod Support (Using built in tool. Read instructions below on how to add mods.)
  • Steam Workshop installer/updater/uninstaller.
  • Configuration Editors for Game.ini/Engine.ini
  • Working Query
  • Redis Database (Stop/Start/Edit Config
  • Server Backup
  • Clustering Servers
  • 1 Click mod installs. (You need to go get the mod files and upload them to your servers and edit the mod config in the xml for the 1 click installs.)
  • More features to come.

Server Reguirements... Only for windows..

Known Issues...

None as of 10/3/2020

I want to add steam workshop mods to my server...

Use Steam workshop browser to install workshop mods. (GameUserSettings.ini is automatically written.

Or..

Like explained by Wrecking..

Get the steam workshop id from url
Select the Auto Mod Command Line
Add Mod ID to Active Mods section of main config file using configuration manager. (had to remove due to a few issues use text editor)
Add mod Id to game.ini using configuration editor.

I have an idea/feature request...

• Make a post below and I will see if it can be added.

WARNING!

• You MUST upload your own map files for the server to start or change the commandline to blackwood.
  • Leave the port setup as is or you will find you will have problems running multiple servers..
  • Atlas reads from two configs! DefaultGameUserSettings.ini and GameUserSettings.ini. No matter how many times you try work with the GameUserSettings.ini to hold all settings this is wiped by the server and put back to reading from 2 configs. (i.e I added both configs to the CP.

To Do...

• configuration editor for GameUserSettings.ini
  • Auto wright Game.ini with steam workshop ids
  • More to come.

This is a very heavily edited xml what will be updated as and when needed. TCAdmin has my permission to add this to their game configs!

3 minutes ago, numpty said:

i tried for weeks and never got it to actually run ?  also whts with the export.zip???

No i know how hard it can be mate, iv worked this since the game came out and have had loads of work done with the devs of the game getting help so yeah its a pain. Yes the export is the 1x1 map for your own ftp server for when you install the 1x1 map from the mod manager.

WARNING!

• You MUST upload your own map files for the server to start or change the commandline to blackwood.
  • Leave the port setup as is or you will find you will have problems running multiple servers..
  • Atlas reads from two configs! DefaultGameUserSettings.ini and GameUserSettings.ini. No matter how many times you try work with the GameUserSettings.ini to hold all settings this is wiped by the server and put back to reading from 2 configs. (i.e I added both configs to the CP.

9 minutes ago, sparky81 said:

WARNING!

thats where i always struggled  i could never figure out hoe to use the world generator program :(.. any hints??

7 minutes ago, numpty said:

thats where i always struggled  i could never figure out hoe to use the world generator program :(.. any hints??

Loads of YouTube vids on it mate. Its how i learned atlas map making now i run a 10 x 10 map for my community.

5 minutes ago, numpty said:

thta amazing i thought the game was ram heavy ? thats amazing news thanks

This does depend on how many island you have in 1 zone always best for a big grid server to keep the island numbers down i.e 4 - 5 islands per zone.

Version 1.2.0See changelog

• Removed old way of installing mods. Only one file is used for mods now GameUserSettings.ini
  • Blackwood map is default. Meaning when you make a server blackwood will start as default map for User/Clients.
  • Removed mod installer from Game.ini

I strongly recommend that you overwrite old virsions of this config.

• 4 weeks later...
19 hours ago, tmyrdal said:

Is it anny config chacnes that need to be done to have all grids up ? You say you have 10 x 10 is that the full one ? I like to create one that have it all to test out on, what most I do then ?

When setting up more than 1 grid then alls you need to do is run 1 redis database from 1 of the servers. the map files should piont to the 1 database, put all same map files in all of the servers. start them up and bang you have more that 1 grid ?

• 1 year later...

Added support for steam workshop.

Players Exclusive Join List config from panel.

Support added for upto 121 grids (11x11 dedicated server) and more.

Tradewinds Custom & Default Variables added.

Please delete other version with this one 1.2.1

• 6 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 8 months later...
  • 5 months later...

i have someone trying to get a server working with this and seems to be having issues, i do not own the game currently and therefore have never looked into it properly

Can you explain to me how to link the servers using this tcadmin config?
- I ask this because the guy is claiming he is doing it correctly and as i have no idea how he has done it but it frankly doesn't work
- issues he gets apparently is crossing server borders he recieves a crash or has to create a new charactor as he crosses the borders.

is it just as simple as putting in command line where the server is?

i am sure it is simple todo and i only agreed to host him because he told me he knew how todo it.