Arma 3 Exile

numpty

Arma 3 Exile

Here is my Config For Arma 3 ExileMod

This is a Semi Basic Config.

Installation

1. Download the config
  2. Go to TCAdmin > System > Settings > Game & Voice Hosting > Game & Other Voice Servers > Import
  3. Save the config as a new config or chose "Overwrite existing config" if you which to overwrite your current config.
  4. Edits all relevant SQL files with your localhost database information
  5. Update Steam Login Information
  6. Update Port for local PHPmyadmin install

Features

• Auto SQL setup
  • Backup Script
  • DB password Reminder
  • PHPMyadmin Link
  • Working Query

Please Remember to Update SQL info with Real Information and also Steam Information

Server Requirements... Only for windows..

There are Currently No Known Issues to date

Server Files

Client Files

you MUST remove

CREATE DATABASE IF NOT EXISTS `exile` /*!40100 DEFAULT CHARACTER SET utf8 */;
USE `exile`;

From SQL

• 4 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...

Hey so i dont know if i can just blind or what  but i am using your config to set  up an Arma3 Exile Server i import your config and then create the Arma3 Server with the Exile Mods And Server Side Mods but i cant seem to find where to enter the database information so every time we try to create the game server we just get an error saying  Access denied for user 'root'@'localhost' (using password: YES)   

• 2 weeks later...
On 5/10/2020 at 10:14 AM, DaCrazyKiwi said:

Hey so i dont know if i can just blind or what  but i am using your config to set  up an Arma3 Exile Server i import your config and then create the Arma3 Server with the Exile Mods And Server Side Mods but i cant seem to find where to enter the database information so every time we try to create the game server we just get an error saying  Access denied for user 'root'@'localhost' (using password: YES)   

its in the ini file if i remember in the custom config files should be something like DB INFO or something...

• 5 months later...

Hey Mr Numpty

I have my own arma exile template but yours looks a lot fancier so giving it a try

So I added it, I went and edit the custom script where it wants to create a user with the root username/passwords, however I get the below error if I try to create a game server.

You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near 'IDENTIFIED BY 'GTrOIp06a3'' at line 1

Not sure what I am missing?

Edit: I want to add that I can see it create the DB in MySql so that part is working.

Edited by Rislem

• 7 months later...
On 3/16/2020 at 9:47 PM, numpty said:

Arma 3 Exile

Here is my Config For Arma 3 ExileMod

This is a Semi Basic Config.

Installation

1. Download the config
  2. Go to TCAdmin > System > Settings > Game & Voice Hosting > Game & Other Voice Servers > Import
  3. Save the config as a new config or chose "Overwrite existing config" if you which to overwrite your current config.
  4. Edits all relevant SQL files with your localhost database information
  5. Update Steam Login Information
  6. Update Port for local PHPmyadmin install

Features

• Auto SQL setup
  • Backup Script
  • DB password Reminder
  • PHPMyadmin Link
  • Working Query

Please Remember to Update SQL info with Real Information and also Steam Information

Server Requirements... Only for windows..

There are Currently No Known Issues to date

Server Files

Client Files

you MUST remove

CREATE DATABASE IF NOT EXISTS `exile` /*!40100 DEFAULT CHARACTER SET utf8 */;
USE `exile`;

From SQL

@numpty i've been trying for 3 days now to install this on my windows dedi with TCA, i've managed to fix the root MySQL issue, now i'm getting the following 

You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near '' at line 1

I've been through the variables, the configs, even the original XML file which i installed however i'm not finding the SQL to check the syntax, i've downloaded your Server files as well as client files however it won't let me just manually install using TCA so now i'm at a loss, you can reach me on Steam (i've already sent you a request 'dynamitedj') or Discord [TGSC]Dan#8526 i'm also UK Based so no need to worry about time zone conflicts, failing that i've no worries with contacting you in a PM and giving you my Messenger URL or some other form of contact as i usually sign off about 8 our time to deal with the wife and kids.

Cheers in advance.

1 minute ago, TGSC_Dan said:

@numpty i've been trying for 3 days now to install this on my windows dedi with TCA, i've managed to fix the root MySQL issue, now i'm getting the following 

You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near '' at line 1

I've been through the variables, the configs, even the original XML file which i installed however i'm not finding the SQL to check the syntax, i've downloaded your Server files as well as client files however it won't let me just manually install using TCA so now i'm at a loss, you can reach me on Steam (i've already sent you a request 'dynamitedj') or Discord [TGSC]Dan#8526 i'm also UK Based so no need to worry about time zone conflicts, failing that i've no worries with contacting you in a PM and giving you my Messenger URL or some other form of contact as i usually sign off about 8 our time to deal with the wife and kids.

Cheers in advance.

Numpty9989#7944 is my discord hit me up I’ll help after eaten tonight if that’s ok with you. 

Just now, numpty said:

Numpty9989#7944 is my discord hit me up I’ll help after eaten tonight if that’s ok with you. 

I’ll be fre about 7:30-8 tonight all night. And tomorrow am free all day to help you out if that’s fine with you. Just got me up via discord and I’ll help gladly