MySql Manager

M0RG4N

• 1 month later...
18 hours ago, wirr said:

Bonjour à tous, les utilisateurs peuvent ils normalement gérer leurs base de donnée création, suppression, ... ?

Yes, the users can create, reset and delete their databases. The module will automatically move their database if their server is moved location and also automatically delete the database when a service is being terminated 🙂

• 2 weeks later...

Hello there,

I can't remember if I've contacted you on this issue before and I can't find anything so I'm going to assume no.

I've added the credentials of the webserver that is running the MYSQL server but when a service is created the database isn't created. The machine is on the same network and I've checked the credentials such as password etc even tried changing the IP address from the internal IP to the external IP for my network but yet no luck. I have to manually create the database

It would be nice to be able to distinguish the databases according to the ip of the service.

In the list on the right showing, for example, dropping a database, if this name is repeated, it is not known which database you are actually dropping.

Also, when deleting a database that doesn't really exist in the database the module fails.

Thanks ..

Edited by 4evergaming

Hi,

Can i get some assistance with this module.

I've been running it no issues for a while now creating db work perfectly fine using the Root account and phpmyadmin links fine on your control panel,

However the login buttons do not work at all and it responds with errors like

dot.gif mysqli_real_connect(): (HY000/1045): Access denied for user 'Admin_87'@'localhost' (using password: NO)

for any database that anyone tries to access on the manager. I also can't use any of the delete database functions either?

Can you explain what might be causing this?

Even if I reset the password of the database to be the same as the one on the manager via the root account this still doesn't work.

please let me know if you can assist or if there is somewhere we can talk.

Kind Regards

Jack Ralph

Zenithservers.co.uk

Just to add to my above comment.

It seems newly created databases are infact working fine for the global commands like deleting and changing password.

still won't auto login however.

Just some older ones db's refuse to be deleted or managed . Any way i can manually remove these from TCAdmin?

Kind Regards

Jack Ralph

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
On 2/3/2021 at 11:06 AM, CloudNine said:

This is a great concept, however needs some updating i think, also needs support other database types like other mysql, mariadb, redis etc

MariaDB a fork from mysql so its the same for structure. Only minor performance the different. Redis other hands it used for website no one game server is using i think for cache.

9 hours ago, DeteCT0R said:

MariaDB a fork from mysql so its the same for structure. Only minor performance the different. Redis other hands it used for website no one game server is using i think for cache.

Atlas uses it, arma mods use it and other games

• 3 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Hi @M0RG4N,

Just a quick question, even with the host set as an external centralized sql server specified under datacenters, it still shows as "localhost" for the customer:

tZ2ZIlP.png

Update: Fixed that by just manually editing the template file.

However, any idea how to get rid of the square?

tU5uM3E.png

Edited by Jimmy-CS

• 5 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 8 months later...

Has anyone experienced the following error when a customer attempts to create a database when they are on a virtual server?

"An Administrator has not configured the location of this service for the MySql Module!"

The main server the virtual server is assigned to properly has it configured and it works fine for those primary customers. Just not those on virtual servers.

• 1 year later...

Needs a detach option for when database is no longer available and option to toggle on/off move functionality as it can block a move of the server.

Also the ability for admins to view all existing databases instead of requiring impersonate to view it.

Edited by CloudNine