DayZ SA Config | BEC NEEDED | Works with Mods

MrFreeze4U

DayZ SA Config | BEC NEEDED | Works with Mods

Hello All, 

This is a edited verison of DayZ SA Config working with mods.
You will only need BEC for it to work. ( BattlEye Extended Controls)

Within the Game Config, 
1: BEC (BattlEye-Extended-Controls Must install manually)
2: Backup and Restore
3: Mod Comand Line
4: Public Folder 

MUST DOWNLOAD
Download BEC from my github you don't need to remove anything it's already been done for you. 
If you dont want to install my verison all you need to do is remove the config.cfg as this will be automaticly generated.
https://github.com/FreezeWarfare/BattlEye-Extended-Controls 
After downloading BEC you need to place it within your battleye directory within (C:\TCAFiles\Games\dayz\battleye)

Then go to "C:\Windows\System32\drivers\etc" edit hosts file
Add this,then save using notepad ++ or any code editer software.

127.0.0.1 ibattle.org

127.0.0.1 http://www.ibattle.org

These steps MUST BE FOLLOWED for BEC to work.

If you want players to join your modded DayZ server they must use https://dayzsalauncher.com/#/home to install the mods automatically.
Hope you all enjoy the script. Any issues msg me on the forums.

14 minutes ago, POG said:

just went to get this and got this 

Trojan file: BattlEye-Extended-Controls-master.zip

Risks: Trojan (HEUR/QVM11.1.FDBF.Malware.Gen)

Yeah, I got that error as well just disable windows defender and you will be fine.
It's becuase the files within BEC has scripts that automatic run on the dayz server but it's normal. 

If you dont trust me you can download the official link here but I can assure you that it's 100% safe.

4 minutes ago, POG said:

thanks for the heads-up, I just want to try this as the one I have in TC admin now will load up and run the server but I cant connect as it will not update from 1.05 and it says my game is  at 1.10.

It will work.
over 20 people dont have any issues 🙂

8 minutes ago, numpty said:

i have a copy of the original i kept of bec  from the original developer before his github emptied no trojans or anything

Odd, Let me fix that ASAP. 
Thanks for letting me know.

I just downloaded the one I done and didnt get any issues about trojans etc. 

Edited by MrFreeze4U

Hi! First, thanks for uploading this config mate.

I just downloaded and followed all the steps, but it fails in the last part of server creation throwing the following error.

The file C:\TCAFiles\Users\admin\1\DayZServer_x64.exe does not exist

Do you have any clue about what can be causing this? Thanks in advance!

On 12/19/2020 at 6:22 PM, iNoxvil said:

Hi! First, thanks for uploading this config mate.

I just downloaded and followed all the steps, but it fails in the last part of server creation throwing the following error.

The file C:\TCAFiles\Users\admin\1\DayZServer_x64.exe does not exist

Do you have any clue about what can be causing this? Thanks in advance!

Hello sorry for late reply you need to install DayZ game files. 
System - Settings - Game Tools
Steam game downloader, DayZ SA
Make sure you have an steam account within the settings.

• 2 weeks later...

I am having an issue with this config that seems to have popped up over the holidays.  Whats happening is players are being kicked all at the same time from the server after being connected at the 10 minute mark (almost exactly).  The server stays up but everyone is force disconnected.  I verified tcadmin was the cause by running the process locally and the issues went away.  Thoughts?

• 3 weeks later...

So i got this all working and it updated to 1.10. question i have now is the steam work shop is not loading. i have it turned on but when i go to it nothings loads and I cant search for anything. 

Edited by POG

On 1/23/2021 at 9:36 PM, whitehammer9 said:

Ok so works great now I am not able to get dzsa to run, so a mod list isn't getting updated to dzsa, can we get some info on how to get this running. 

DZSALauncher - An easy to use launcher for DayZ Standalone (dayzsalauncher.com) u need to use that there a bug with the dzsal since last update once u added it its fine and will up date ur mod list here there discord 2 https://discord.gg/jrXEqzcQ6P

• 5 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
On 2/28/2021 at 10:32 AM, Smolf said:

Cant get workshop to work on tcadmin ?

I just took the same way as Arma 3 is also basically the same and it works

VgUdOPp.jpeg

5lPifI3.png

FRb02er.png

htpjMLG.png

C8e3l8h.png

Can you but gladly send my Config have this so far already adapted

Edited by Gotteshand

• 3 weeks later...

I got this all to work finally, but what is odd is when I first made the server and checked the mods they all loaded and I could install and uninstall them. but his morning I checked and now they are all gone. any ideas ? 

• 9 months later...

Hi, 

I'm having an issue getting this running. After creating the server I click start and it just hangs - nothing happens. I check Windows and I don't see any DayZ process. The only thing I notice is in the command line it's looking for a serverdz.cfg but the actual file is named serverDZ.cfg so I renamed it to serverdz.cfg and still having the same issue. 

I downloaded BEC and placed in the BattleEye directory. I've also edited the host file. Still hangs at start without any log or any indication it is starting DayZ. I am just getting the loading circle with mouse cursor for several minutes until I refresh the page. 

I tried starting DayZ manually by clicking on the .exe for the server and it loads and I can see the process running but it exits out because it can't find the config file. So I know that is working somewhat. It just doesn't work in the panel. Any ideas? What do you think I am missing? 

• 2 weeks later...
On 3/27/2022 at 7:06 PM, qspider said:

Hi, 

I'm having an issue getting this running. After creating the server I click start and it just hangs - nothing happens. I check Windows and I don't see any DayZ process. The only thing I notice is in the command line it's looking for a serverdz.cfg but the actual file is named serverDZ.cfg so I renamed it to serverdz.cfg and still having the same issue. 

I downloaded BEC and placed in the BattleEye directory. I've also edited the host file. Still hangs at start without any log or any indication it is starting DayZ. I am just getting the loading circle with mouse cursor for several minutes until I refresh the page. 

I tried starting DayZ manually by clicking on the .exe for the server and it loads and I can see the process running but it exits out because it can't find the config file. So I know that is working somewhat. It just doesn't work in the panel. Any ideas? What do you think I am missing? 

I figured it out. Thanks for the great config. Now to get mods loaded.