LFA

Thank you for your reply .. Actually it seems to works fine now specially after updating to 2.0.161.0. Even though i still get kind of error:

info fsevents@2.3.1: The platform "win32" is incompatible with this module.
info "fsevents@2.3.1" is an optional dependency and failed compatibility check. Excluding it from installation.
info fsevents@1.2.13: The platform "win32" is incompatible with this module.
info "fsevents@1.2.13" is an optional dependency and failed compatibility check. Excluding it from installation.
[3/4] Linking dependencies...
[4/4] Building fresh packages...
warning Ignored scripts due to flag.
Done in 15.79s.
Error: EPERM: operation not permitted, open 'C:\Users\TCAServiceManager.GAMING-NODE01.000.001.002.003\.yarnrc'
Building resource webpack failed.
Error data: yarn failed!

But it seems it works fine after all. Thanks Again

Error: Could not authenticate server license key. Your key is not matching the initial IP address sufficiently (#2, IP requested is 54.39.49.50, H(in) is IANA1-RIPE, H(ad) is NOC11876-ARIN). Please create a new key, or run the server on the right provider.

They are now searching for any machine with more than 1 Ip and if server is not running on primary ip they stop server from starting

• 2 months later...
  • 10 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Hello, everything works fine for me, the problem is that I have no idea how my clients can use the database, how they connect, I don't see a way in any of my games, especially in fivem which is the main one in my company

Some help?

Thanks in advance

4 hours ago, Luis Vizcaya said:

Hello, everything works fine for me, the problem is that I have no idea how my clients can use the database, how they connect, I don't see a way in any of my games, especially in fivem which is the main one in my company

Some help?

Thanks in advance

First, make sure to install the following plugin:

Once the plugin is installed, you are able to manage your databases such as create, delete .. etc

To connect to database which i would suppose you created it from the plugin above. Database name, pass and username would be mostly in fivem plugin config file if its supported. Edit fivem plugin config, enter the database name, user and pass which you have used during the creation of the database from "MySql Manager" earlier.

Start Server, Thats it 

• 2 months later...
  • 5 months later...