Myth of Empires

Gotteshand

5 minutes ago, Jus61 said:

I do not know why it does not perform a steam update !!!!!!!! My steam data is entered and when I create a bat file and run it the steam update is executed 

If you don't want to wait change the Steam ID to 1794810 

TnaO6wl.png 

And under Custom Scripts change my script as follows.

iBYeOV8.png 

After that it will not start after the update. I will take it out anyway, because it is not needed anymore.

If I start the server via TCadmin the server has 10 Server -FPS if I start the server but normal so without TCAdmin the server has 30 Server -FPS !!!

Does anyone have an idea what this can be ????

ok this is now since the new update 0.13

Edited by Jus61

Hey Gottesshard

I keep getting this steam error. If I manually open Steam CMD the game tells me I need to first use Force_Install_Dir before I login and attempt to App_Update
Please note this is with the server App ID 1794810 

Right now I have to manually update each game after a update, from what I can see below it doesnt log in using my username/password I use for the game I own. I asked Luis to have a look but he doesnt get this error but I send him the app ID for Myth now so hopefully he will get the error

Loading Steam API...OK
Logging in user to Steam Public...

OK
Waiting for client config...OK
Waiting for user info...OK
@ShutdownOnFailedCommand 1
"@ShutdownOnFailedCommand" = "1"
@NoPromptForPassword *****
"@NoPromptForPassword *****
force_install_dir ""
set_steam_guard_code "NONE"
-validate
Command not found: -validate
Redirecting stderr to '\logs\stderr.txt'
[  0%] Checking for available updates...
[----] Verifying installation...

The only solution I found was to write a Custom Icon script with the below details, otherwise it simply wont update.

C:\Steam\SteamCMD\steamcmd.exe +force_install_dir c:\%ThisService_RootDirectory% +login W**********l 1********* +app_update 1794810 -validate +quit

5 hours ago, Rislem said:

Hey Gottesshard

I keep getting this steam error. If I manually open Steam CMD the game tells me I need to first use Force_Install_Dir before I login and attempt to App_Update
Please note this is with the server App ID 1794810 

Right now I have to manually update each game after a update, from what I can see below it doesnt log in using my username/password I use for the game I own. I asked Luis to have a look but he doesnt get this error but I send him the app ID for Myth now so hopefully he will get the error

Loading Steam API...OK
Logging in user to Steam Public...

OK
Waiting for client config...OK
Waiting for user info...OK
@ShutdownOnFailedCommand 1
"@ShutdownOnFailedCommand" = "1"
@NoPromptForPassword *****
"@NoPromptForPassword *****
force_install_dir ""
set_steam_guard_code "NONE"
-validate
Command not found: -validate
Redirecting stderr to '\logs\stderr.txt'
[  0%] Checking for available updates...
[----] Verifying installation...

Hi.

I also get this message, but still it does the updates on all my servers. Strange

Hi Gotteshand,

i ran into an error while trying to istall the Plugin:

erroromessage:

Unable to install - Unknown column 'rcon_commands' in 'field list'

This Error comes up after clicking the "install Game" Button.

Version selected:

Create a new Gameconfig

Myth_of_Empires - Windows

Same error shows up when downloading the XML and try to import it.

Can you give me a hand?

• 2 years later...

GL, been fighting with this one for a while. I'm at the point where I'm installing the client files instead just to see if I can make any better progress.

I've given up now, after nearly 24hours, I can't get this to run via the panel. Runs fine on the node, but just won't fully boot on the panel, always get's so far, then the RAM spikes and server crashes.

Edited by Khurune

11 hours ago, Khurune said:

GL, been fighting with this one for a while. I'm at the point where I'm installing the client files instead just to see if I can make any better progress.

I've given up now, after nearly 24hours, I can't get this to run via the panel. Runs fine on the node, but just won't fully boot on the panel, always get's so far, then the RAM spikes and server crashes.

I still believe in you.

15 hours ago, Khurune said:

Same here. Given up. Seems to be the -privateserver in commandline not allow access (permissions). Another game not well thought out in developement. Also looks like a hardware killer.

Yes ka.

It always crashes for me with this error message

2q0rwS.png

If I start it outside of TCAdmin with a startbat, it works, so TCADmin seems to be blocking something here

10KmVz.png

The server is then also online and you can play on it

Edited by Gotteshand

39 minutes ago, Gotteshand said:

Yes ka.

It always crashes for me with this error message

2q0rwS.png

If I start it outside of TCAdmin with a startbat, it works, so TCADmin seems to be blocking something here

10KmVz.png

The server is then also online and you can play on it

check discord.. its problem with TCAdmin, you must start Service manager in console mode, after this you can start MOE server without error.
https://docs.tcadmin.com/getting-started/server-components#startstop-in-console-mode

• 3 weeks later...

Hey @Gotteshand

Firstly thank you for the work done on this so far, im curious if you plan on adding anything further to this? I see they have added the matrix server tool but I would rather use tcadmin platform. Looking to setup a cluster server with mutliple scenes which to my knowledge cant be done yet outside of the server tool? Is it possible to add these options to this?

Cheers, 

Demon

• 1 month later...