Palworld

DEMMERS

21 hours ago, Rislem said:

Anyone have any success with loading mods?

Nope, activating cursemods on panel (cursegame id = 85196) and setting Path to Pal\Content\Paks\~mods\85196 does nothing. It does show the available mods on panel for game. Just does not download them. There must be something Dennis/Adam/LFA/others need to write into cursemods.

Also I see some mods wanting to be placed into different location to other ie: Pal\Binaries\Win64\Mods

Edited by jungleNZ

On 1/30/2024 at 10:49 AM, jungleNZ said:

Also I see some mods wanting to be placed into different location to other ie: Pal\Binaries\Win64\Mods

The issue with the API is that there's no way for us to know if the mod goes in /Pal/Content/Paks, /Pal/Binaries/Win64/Mods or another folder. It's basically guesswork. I have a feeling that .pak files generally need to go to the first folder while all the other mods are basically a UE4SS mod that needs to go to the Mods folder.

There's also no way for us to know whether a mod is only client-side.

Regarding mods not being installed: I've already let Luis know about this. I have no idea where they end up.

16 hours ago, CloudNine said:

Dennis/Adam/LFA/others etc who are the author/mainter of custom mods need to make it less hard coded and more expandable to make custom setup inside the game panel.

If you have any ideas, please let us know.

1 minute ago, Dennis said:

I found a way to get query working.

image.png

It's hosted on my own domain for now. I'll see what I can do.

I also sent Luis the details of opengsq a while ago. Hoping he can integrate it into TCAdmin. Will be great for a lot of games that use EOS nowadays.

It'll also introduce support for ARK: SA.

The EOS protocol is not the same for all games. Palworld and ARK: SA uses the EOS matchmaking protocol but they respond different to queries.

Edit: Not to mention that each game requires it's own "Deployment ID" which is not publically available (at least officially).

4 hours ago, hz32 said:

Does anyone have a  config with working query.

The config shared here is working well. Just change the Query Protocol: Palworld

Notes:

- Make sure your TCadmin is updated to version: 2.0.190.0

- Make sure the Game Port is the same as Query Port

Screenshot 2024-02-04 at 20-54-49 POT - Palworld.png

Screenshot 2024-02-04 at 20-57-09 POT - Palworld.png

17 hours ago, Dennis said:

Make sure your services has a query port assigned and that -queryport <QueryPory> is added to the command line.

Yes, but I can't tell the difference btween the servers that responds to query vs the servers that still don't after TCA update. Same Commandline with the same query port as game port.

Found the problem. Also in "PalWorldSettings.ini" "PublicPort" must be configured correctly. I suggest not using default port for a client because in my case clients followed the server instructions to copy defaultPalWorldSettings.ini that comes with the default port 8211 and the client with that port also started to have problems with query.

Edited by dobledosis

@CloudNine We're not able to just add support for EOS. We add support for specific games that use EOS.

Palworld, ARK: SA, The Isle, Satisfactory etc. all have their own client ID, client secret, deployment ID and grant methods.
We don't know any of the information for Satisfactory.