Bye Bye GSP [Insert Name]

jbiloh

I understand the frustation of the younger owners here, but also realize that business is no joke.. Handling other peoples hard earned money and dealing with their issues in a respectful and businesslike manor is a great responsibility...There are certain things that you arn't able to achieve just for the simple fact that you are underage...EG: business Tax-Id's , Merchant accounts, contractual obligations with the Datacenters and teamspeak/ventrillo.

All in all, everyone has a shot....its just much more difficult If I am a 30 year old spending $300/mo at your business I expect top notch quality and professional service, as well as competative pricing with a company that will not die and cause me to uproot 3 months later. In all honesty, what sense of money/obligation do we have at that young of an age? As Rich said, I was definately not thinking about computers when I was 16.....Hi mom!!

No flame here, just my lame opinion...

ggsbanner.gif

Adam - GaloreGameServers.com

What do you guys consider successful?!

A successful business pays you for your time.

Do you spend 40 hours a week working? Do you make at least 10$ hour PROFIT? If not, your not a successful business.

all my customers are happy, prices are cheap, servers run smooth and i make enough money to keep me happy

Archived