TCAdmin Build 1.0.2585.3656

ECF

New:

- Added the option to view the monitor console from your web browser in System Settings > Servers. The web console is streamed live from the server.

- Added an option to restart, stop and start all game servers in System Settings > Servers.

- Added the option to enable the log viewer for supported games. In the supported game settings you enable it and specify the log file extensions separated by comma. The user has the option to download the logs or stream them live from the game server.

- Added an option to always use the default template template configuration. When this is enabled the drop down list is not displayed in the logn page.

- When changing the slots in the game server settings TCAdmin changes the slots in the configuration files. You should verify it did this correctly by checking the slots shown in the status and administration page. This was added for Ventrilo servers which does not allow slots to be set in the commandline. It will also work with any other game that you specify the slot count in the configuration file for.

- Files that are uploaded/downloaded/deleted/renamed using the file manager are logged to the user activity logs. Uploads are logged on the server where the game server is located.

- When a license is disabled or the demo expires an email notification is sent to the administrators.

- The master and remote monitors are able to communicate correctly if they are behind different firewalls. You must update the firewall ip in the master and remote server and reconfigure the remote with a new Monitor.config.

- In the create a game server page the list of users shows if the user is suspended.

- Added the option to send support response emails to the user's messages list so they see them when logging in to the control panel.

- Added an email template that is sent out when a user is suspended. You can find the template in the game server automation settings.

- Add a field to keep notes in the servers settings for info such as CPU, RAM etc.

- Email templates and steam update uses the hostname instead of the ip if available.

- Added support for Mono 1.2.x. Linux testers can install Mono 1.2 on a different folder and update the symlink at /home/tcadmin/mono to point to the new folder. If you have a problem with Mono 1.2 please let us know the problem. You can go back to your old version by updating the symlink.

Fixes:

- You are able to change the new user information when creating a voice server if the new user passwords don't match.

- Voice server creation page only shows the servers with the same OS as the game that has been selected.

- The command line preview in the service settings shows the correct value of the game server root variable. Even if it was not shown before, it was still used when starting the game server.

- After reinstalling a game server TCAdmin will not show the last installed mod.

- When the monitor was behind a firewall sometimes TCAdmin would use the incorrect ip for passive mode.

- The game-monitor.com integration shows the correct external ip if the game server is behind a firewall. The ip's hostname or external ip needs to be configured in the server's ip list for this to work correctly.

- When a user tries to log in and his account is suspended it will show the correct message instead of invalid password.

- The game server mover will use the server's primary ip for the game server ip if the game is configured to use it.

- Made the comments field support multiple lines in the map pack details.

- Hostnames for Ventrilo servers show correctly in the voice server list.

- Fixed a problem when sending a voice service level to the billing api that was not numeric.

We have some other things we are working on that should be released sometime next week.

One in particular will be a general description can be added to each game and/or voice server that will be displayed on the services listing page for admins and users so they can tell which server is which when looking at it in a list.

We have some other things we are working on that should be released sometime next week.

One in particular will be a general description can be added to each game and/or voice server that will be displayed on the services listing page for admins and users so they can tell which server is which when looking at it in a list.

Great, that will help! :)

Hi Guys,

Great news on the logging and it seems to work like a charm but I think I have found a little bug (sorry to burst your bubble) I think anyway.. What do you do for the logs for a game such as CounterStrike 1.6... The log files are in logs (ok not that much of a problem) but they are all incremental as in: L0131000.log, L0131001.log etc :(

-Chris

There is only two settigns for the new log feature. On/Off and a field to set the file extensions that will be displayed in the list for it.

So you would set the feature to on, and put .log in the extensions list.

• 3 weeks later...

Is this running late or are you having problems or what?

It went out to our testers last night. It should be availible soon. From now on I will not be specifying time frames since everyone seems to want to hold us to the day on them :p

please specify in this format m/d/yr 00:00:00

hr:min:sec

Then we we can hold you to the second and I am going to go out on a limb here and say GMT, PDT, or Zulu . LOL :D

Funny guy you are Pat :)

Actually more was added than originally planned. Here is one new feature that was added. You can wait to see the rest...

- Added service limit to server settings. The billing api will not install more services than specified. You will get a warning when creating a game server if the limit has been reached.

Funny guy you are Pat :)

Sorry Kevin.

Slow day here at the office and I just couldn't help myself.

I am as patient as ever with your crew in awaiting a release of stable and tested updates. As a matter of fact I am so patient i have not even installed the latest updates yet. ;)

Now Monday I will be busy as Heck since we start the upgrades of 1500+ desktops in this building. We are moving them all to XP pro from 2000. LOL Just gonna set the jobs to run Sunday night and see how many won't boot Monday when I walk in the door.

Many people here do not install the latest upadtes for a while as well. But of course you have the group of users that must have the latest and greatest :)

With our tester group we often find issues before we release it to the public. Actually one of the testers actually submitted a problem this morning that needed to be fixed. Small thing, but still a bug that was in plain view.

Archived