Quick question

Sorry, I've seen similar questions asked, but not answered to my understanding. If I don't want to run IIS on my game server, I can get webhosting from you, and buy/lease the master server. Am I ready to go then, or do I need the remote as well?

The remote server is if you have more than 1 dedicated server that your game servers run on, for instance... 1 dual in texas and one in NY. Your master server will run on one of those servers, or your only one, if you want to host more games on a different server, just add a remote.

so basicly, no if you have one dedicated server and yes if you have more than one.

<table border="0" align="center" width="90%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td class="SmallText">mega</td></tr><tr><td class="quote">

Sorry, I've seen similar questions asked, but not answered to my understanding. If I don't want to run IIS on my game server, I can get webhosting from you, and buy/lease the master server. Am I ready to go then, or do I need the remote as well?

</td></tr></table>

If we host the website and database for you, all you will need is a master server license for your server.

So bottom line is:

1 Master Server License - $15.95 per month or $200.00 one time fee.

+Webhosting - $7.95 per month + 3.00 setup.

Sorry, one more question. I've looked through the demos, but I can't find any kind of schedule feature with TCAdmin, am I missing it? I was using Iguana prior to this, and could schedule a server to stop every morning (to enable the game log to be sent out, and a new one started) then restart it again at a set time.

We don't have that feature built in, but we do have a script that does this. All you would have to do is run the script as a windows scheduled task. Take a look at http://forums.tcadmin.com/viewforum.php?f=16 (you will need to register to be able to view it)

The current beta version includes scripting and game switching. With the TCAdmin SDK almost everything is possible, as long as you know a little Visual Basic :razz:

Archived