Crysis configs

DaveTurnbull

I thought the dvd installs the C++ for us during the Crysis install. I uploaded the entire dvd t o my files server where all my GameInstalls is hosted. I then installed Crysis into my GameInstalls/Crysis folder. I used the TCAdmin config attached in this thread. I installed Crysis using TCAdmin to one of my dedicated game servers and it appears to have installed all the files. TCAdmin says it's running but the server does not start up. Do I need to install the C++ on my dedicated game server as well? Do I need the full dvd on the dedicated game server running the game and not use the TCAdmin Game Installer?

thanks,

Wes

What happens when you just double click on CrysisDedicatedServer.exe ?

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What happens when you just double click on CrysisDedicatedServer.exe ?

The server starts up using all ips on the box, even with the ip I want to use in the server.cfg. But once the start up box shows up I can't find the server from the client as if it's not running. I have never had such a hard time getting a server going like this. It's ridiculous EA didn't release dedicated server files.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 30 Guests (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Terms of Use