Last Steam Update

GiJoe

FUBAR or is it just me? Having all sorts of problems with TF2 and GMod installs...

Can't get GMod to run in sandbox mod for the life of me... Even with the defaultgamemode switch set to sandbox... Still wants to run in default garys mod mode. :( ARGH... :(

Dunno about TF2, I don't host that, but gmod yep, I have exactly the same problem as you, I've tried the default gamemode switch too, it's been broke for over a week now since the last update. I have no idea what the fix is, but some people seem to have them working.

Hi Guys, we are also having al sorts of issues, We are having CSS & TF2 servers dump out regularly.

I'm having our devs look at the dump files, though early indication looks like it could actually be an issue with the steam server files themselves. It does seem to be tied to the files 'tier0.dll' and 'server.dll.'.

Once I have any info back from our dev team I will post here.

Archived